Mossberg Goes Full Zombie with ZMB Edition Firearms

LOL. There were a lot of zombie related items at SHOT this year.
Scope with brains on the inside of the lens cover and stuff.
Ocab-20120117-115842.jpg
637147.jpg

This zombie shit has gone too far. It was funny for about 10 minutes over a year ago.

The zombie apocalypse ain't no fucking joke man. Shit's real. You best prepare yoself!

I live in Florida and everyone knows there aren't a lot of brains in FL. My proximity to GA acts as a buffer to the rest of the world. All I have to do is dress in Realtree, preferrably with some NASCAR bling, and I'm good to go. I'll be poised to rule PZA, Post Zombie America.

I live in Florida and everyone knows there aren't a lot of brains in FL. My proximity to GA acts as a buffer to the rest of the world. All I have to do is dress in Realtree, preferrably with some NASCAR bling, and I'm good to go. I'll be poised to rule PZA, Post Zombie America.

Just watch out for the ones that will come roaming up out of the water after aimlessly wandering the murky depths for the past bajillion years. Lot of water in FL.....

Lol glad I'm not the only one thinking that shit
Yeap...
"Hey man, look at my zombie killer AR-15!"
"What? You mean the tricked out gun that you paid way to much for, but you'll inevitably shooting your buddy by a ND at the range. Nice loaded out pic rail...are those KC lights and a bull bar on the front?!"
"But I got a PEQ 15."
"I guess your kid is going without dinner for a month, huh?"
"But I got the piston conversion!"
"Get in a lot of 2000 round fire fights do ya?"
"I'm not a fire fighter."

Sorry....keyboard got away from me there. Just having fun ;)

Yeap...
"What? You mean the tricked out gun that you paid way to much for, but you'll inevitably shooting your buddy by a ND at the range. Nice loaded out pic rail...are those KC lights and a bull bar on the front?!"
"But I got a PEQ 15."

LOL! KC lights and a bull bar! :ROFLMAO:

Yeap...
"But I got a PEQ 15."

BTW- made me think of this guy:

dont-worry-sir-im-from-the-internet.jpg

Yeah it got pretty rediculous when one of the guys on my deployment showed me his zombie survivor kit on Amazon! Over $1,000 of bs.

Back