Mr Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Unverified
I have just joined your shadowspear org. I am a retired 1sg from the USArmy. I belong to the special forces chapter 34. We have linked up with the Celebrate Freedom Foundation in Columbia,SC. We are a group of both retired and active military. We are on the web. I am trying to get a list of marine units that used trackers in vietnam. We are planning a welcome home vietnam veterans celebration in april 2010. It will be a big deal. We want all major units from vietnam. We have the armys units. We include all branches of our services. So any help from the men of the marine corps will be great. Thanks to all.

With Respect
Mr Tom

I belong to the special forces chapter 34

Wondering why Special Forces is not capitalized here or in your profile? Are you an SFA member or associate?

My mistake. I am new at this blog thing. I am an Associate A3760. The men of our Chapter are working on a cobra gunship tail #517 for the Special Forces Association. We plan to get it in the air by April 2010.

My mistake. I am new at this blog thing. I am an Associate A3760. The men of our Chapter are working on a cobra gunship tail #517 for the Special Forces Association. We plan to get it in the air by April 2010.

Nice!! Good luck with your project!!

First and last excuse my friend! :p :cool:

I'm I / XVIII, VII, and SFA XCI

Welcome to the site. It sounds like you are involved in a wonderful project, and I wish you all the best in organizing and putting on the event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back