My introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman10466

Unverified
Hi,
My name is A. J. I am a cadet at Sam Houston State University, just North of Houston, Texas. I will be entering my senior year at SHSU. I am also in the National Guard, as an SMP cadet. I am in the 3-144 IN in Kilgore, TX. I would like to be a Special Forces soldier someday, and am currently debating whether the officer or enlisted side is better for me. Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi,
My name is A. J. I am a cadet at Sam Houston State University, just North of Houston, Texas. I will be entering my senior year at SHSU. I am also in the National Guard, as an SMP cadet. I am in the 3-144 IN in Kilgore, TX. I would like to be a Special Forces soldier someday, and am currently debating whether the officer or enlisted side is better for me. Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks

Welcome.

You are an adult. You should know what's going on with the military since you are SMP. You've seen both sides... You have to make the choice, it is going to affect the rest of your life. Whatcha gonna do PL?

Haha Thank you M. U. for that link, and thank you to the people that have welcomed me to this site. I have seen that video a while back and it was a good refresher! You are right, SF med, I should be able to decide what I need to do at this point, whether to go the E or the O route. I do have somewhat of an idea of which route to choose based on what I have seen thus far in the military, although, I still don't feel that I have enough information to make the best decision possible for me. I do know that I need to keep researching and asking as many questions as I can to get myself prepared. Nonetheless, it is still a very tough call. At this point, I would rather be an O in the regular Army, but an E in SF, so either way, it is a tough call to make. You gentlemen have much more experience in these fields than I, which is why I would love to hear any insight that anyone would have to offer. Thank you all for any input that you have on this thread, it is much appreciated!

Hi,

Forty two.

I'm sorry 0699, I'm not sure what "forty two" means, and I also don't understand what "and don't forget your towel" means in response to that post. Could you please elaborate?

I'm sorry 0699, I'm not sure what "forty two" means, and I also don't understand what "and don't forget your towel" means in response to that post. Could you please elaborate?

You're fired...

And when you find the answer to this, that will help you with trying to find the answer to your question.

Oh, and welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back