My LRS round

mike_cos

Folgore
Verified Military
990 mt of altitude! Rain, snow, wind, mud, shit... no smoking, no cooking, no lighting, no masturbating, no resting...... dudes at OPCOM... WTF... is this an OP?
Insertion: Airborne
infiltration: foxtrot patrol
execution: not available
exfiltration: foxtrot patrol
extraction: not available

res490550_S6300100.JPG

res490551_S6300101.JPG

res529905_DSC_103.jpg

res529908_S6300105.JPG

Hey.... where is ORP? I have to piss...

res529906_DSC_113.jpg

res529907_S6300109.JPG

SHORT VIDEO

In the last pic, are those two ponchos set up? Whatever the one on the right is, that is perfectly blended in, not to mention kinda trippy.

Those super shiny boots go well with the Walmart cammo.....nice pics.
Thanks HS..... LMAO!.... after 26 hours of heavy rain we had shiny balls too.... we could not piss otherwise we could compromise our OP with the glow of our balls..:D... please note in this pic how my cammo how wet is.....:confused:

um, you're gay... is that what you just said?:-|:eek:
Hey Troll.. I thought you knew that already....;)

res529930_S6300111.JPG

Mike, you can prevent that by either buying a pair of desert tan boots, or getting an extra pair of black boots and taking some sand paper to them to rough up the leather, only use them in the field of course. You have no idea how many wannabe Snipers I busted on stalks from the boots alone. I kept a pair of desert tans in my drag bag that I had dyed my own cammo design into, I used them strictly for stalking. All of the cammo above the ankle won't matter one bit when the part of you that is doing the most moving is glistening like a strobe through a Snipers scope. Just my 2, still nice pics though.

Nice pics. Mike you might want to make some shields for your bino lenses. Just use plastic card and tape it around them then trim it to about 2" long and have it sloping down. It's to stop the sun hitting the lenses directly.

Nice pics. Mike you might want to make some shields for your bino lenses. Just use plastic card and tape it around them then trim it to about 2" long and have it sloping down. It's to stop the sun hitting the lenses directly.
thanks Mac... in this OP we needed amphibious lenses...:confused:... (usually we built up OP on south face, to have sun on back)

Back