My Second Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker613

Unverified
Hey guys, I'll try again. I'm 16, and came across this site while looking for military info. I'm currently a High School student and hope to join the Marines after High School. I also would like to become a scout sniper. I decided to join this site so I could get some tips and advise from some real military veterans so I can be the best that I can be. I am enrolled in MCJROTC at my High School, I play football, and I like to work out.

Welcome to Shadowspear !!!

What element are you on the periodic table ? :D

Welcome to SS Walker.
Stay in school, dont do drugs, drink your milk.:)

Reactions: QC
Enjoy being a kid like a few people have already advised you. It only happens once in your life and then it is over for good. Welcome to the site.

Thanks guys. I am enjoying being a kid, I just want to know what to expect later on. That way, life wont blind-side me.

Thanks guys. I am enjoying being a kid, I just want to know what to expect later on. That way, life wont blind-side me.

Hahahaha, life blind sides everyone! No escaping that.

Education is very very important, that will set you up for life if you do well with it.

Welcome, life only gets dustier from here. After that, it all depends on how much dirt you can eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back