My Special Relationship With Human Resources

I think I made need to change tact with my HR.

“I’ve had conversations with people who’ve worked on the national security teams, many who are career intelligence officers, who are concerned about what happens next,” said Olivia Troye, a former Homeland Security and White House official who left in August and has been an outspoken critic of Trump’s response to the pandemic.

People who are hiring see everything that’s happened and have to question your morals and ethics — especially in terms of what continues to happen today — on why you chose to work for that environment," she said.

Tarnished by Trump: National security officials struggle to find new jobs

Lordy I love my job.

We just call them "millennials" in a derisive tone and walk away. You'd be amazed how many of them fold when the vast majority of employees are boomers. Of course in about 5 years everyone will retire and I'll hate life like everyone else. :rolleyes:

ETA: The correct response to "OK, Boomer" is, "Hey, we invented that computer you're on and the one you can't put down in your mom's basement. We also invented your sorry ass with shit we had lying around the house. So STFU."

Lordy I love my job.
You still ask us how to setup your email!

Just sigh and say, "Well, another one in the can. Next."
In this environment you are the one with seniority. Presidents come and go. Civil servitude is forever. :sneaky: :p

A senior wrote up some personal thoughts titled “loyalty“, which leaned heavily on our oath to the Constitution, on our social media. At least We’re not doing the “our system of government was founded by racists who created it in order to preserve their white supremacy and ensure minorities are disadvantaged“ anymore.

Oh, our personal security folks seem to be very interested in my page (multiple visits since Oct), which is odd because my page was deleted last month though the links are alive on our search engine (results are 404).

I need to quickly change my voter registration and update my preferred pronouns in my email signature block.

”Ze ist da LNO, ja?”

”Ze is!”

(sidebar muttering) “What’s a “Ze”?” “Dunno but shut up, you’re gonna get us in trouble again.”

A senior wrote up some personal thoughts titled “loyalty“, which leaned heavily on our oath to the Constitution, on our social media. At least We’re not doing the “our system of government was founded by racists who created it in order to preserve their white supremacy and ensure minorities are disadvantaged“ anymore.

Oh, our personal security folks seem to be very interested in my page (multiple visits since Oct), which is odd because my page was deleted last month though the links are alive on our search engine (results are 404).

I need to quickly change my voter registration and update my preferred pronouns in my email signature block.

”Ze ist da LNO, ja?”

”Ze is!”

(sidebar muttering) “What’s a “Ze”?” “Dunno but shut up, you’re gonna get us in trouble again.”
Just post a bunch of pro Caitlin Jenner memes and compliment HR on their hair. Maybe give them a little virtual slap on the butt while saying, "I appreciate you!".

You bring up a good point. Every person not registered democrat should register as a democrat...
Yep... reminds me of German's registering for the Nazi party, so the brown shirts wouldn't burn down their homes. Russians claiming to be self proclaimed communists, so the Cheka wouldn't murder them. Chinese peasants singing songs about Mao so they wouldn't be bludgeoned to death... O_o

Chinese peasants singing songs about Mao so they wouldn't be bludgeoned to death... O_o

We don’t have a tradition of publicly shaming political opponents and demanding they repent for their political ideological ”crimes”. (Edit: I dont think they want us dead but rather “cancelled“ so the only job we can have is garbage man...shit. Garbage person.)

Oh, I guess we do or will? (Check out the comment! Yowza!!!!) Guess I should begin my apology letter to HR.

Last edited:
We don’t have a tradition of publicly shaming political opponents and demanding they repent for their political ideological ”crimes”.

Oh, I guess we do or will? Guess I should begin my apology letter to HR.
Yeah, Brennan can go procreate with himself in a most vigorous fashion. China's cultural revolutions tactics being openly espoused, by the ex director of the CIA, should be a wake up call to all the Normies who think that everything is going to be all right.

Back