Name change and reintroduction

MIkeH92467

Unverified
I first joined some years back when I was on the staff of the Special Operations Warrior Foundation under the screen name of SOWFMike. The short time that I was with SOWF and being raised in an Air Force family is as close as I've come to being in the service. I must say that helping the families of Special Operators lost in the line of duty is service that I enjoyed and am proud of. I appreciate being allowed to join this board and regard myself as a guest in your house. I will try to conduct myself accordingly. Just a bit more background, I am a lifelong martial arts student and now am an instructor at a (very) small school in Boise. Despite, my advanced age, I have taken up acting and have a few film credits and have narrated more than a dozen audiobooks. I'll be lurking more than posting, but I hope my posts from a civilian viewpoint will be helpful, even when I'm wrong...which happens to all of us from time to time. :ninja:

I first joined some years back when I was on the staff of the Special Operations Warrior Foundation under the screen name of SOWFMike. The short time that I was with SOWF and being raised in an Air Force family is as close as I've come to being in the service. I must say that helping the families of Special Operators lost in the line of duty is service that I enjoyed and am proud of. I appreciate being allowed to join this board and regard myself as a guest in your house. I will try to conduct myself accordingly. Just a bit more background, I am a lifelong martial arts student and now am an instructor at a (very) small school in Boise. Despite, my advanced age, I have taken up acting and have a few film credits and have narrated more than a dozen audiobooks. I'll be lurking more than posting, but I hope my posts from a civilian viewpoint will be helpful, even when I'm wrong...which happens to all of us from time to time. :ninja:
I love hearing about people pursuing their passions and Knocking things off their bucket lists, age be damned.

Back