National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Written policy?
A policy like that changes the dynamic.
Yup.

We’re paid from the instant we take action, and subject to all our directives, reporting requirements, etc. Mandatory notification to the highest ranking officer as soon as possible is enshrined in policy as well. Additionally, if we take action in someone else’s sandbox we have to comply with whatever reporting requirements that agency has.

Rest in God’s peace, gentlemen.

Final call…

Girlfriend of Minnesota man who fatally shot 3 first responders indicted for straw purchasing firearms

Story by Mara H. Gottfried, Pioneer Press • 2h •

ST PAUL, Minn. — Since three Burnsville first responders were killed in the line of duty nearly a month ago, law enforcement and the public have been asking how a felon with a lifetime ban on possessing firearms obtained the murder weapons. On Thursday, U.S. Attorney for Minnesota Andrew Luger said they can answer that question.

Ashley Anne Dyrdahl, the gunman’s longtime, live-in girlfriend, has been indicted for straw purchasing firearms used in the killings, Luger announced.

Shannon Gooden, 38, used two AR-15 style firearms to fatally shoot Burnsville police officers Matthew Ruge and Paul Elmstrand and Burnsville firefighter/paramedic Adam Finseth, and to injure Burnsville police Sgt. Adam Medlicott. Those weapons were purchased by Dyrdahl, 35, on Jan. 5 and Jan. 25, according to Luger.

Her attorney, speaking during a Thursday afternoon court appearance for Dyrdahl, said she is pleading not guilty to the 11 charges...

Complete article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...firearms/ar-BB1jUK1j

Girlfriend of Minnesota man who fatally shot 3 first responders indicted for straw purchasing firearms

Story by Mara H. Gottfried, Pioneer Press • 2h •

ST PAUL, Minn. — Since three Burnsville first responders were killed in the line of duty nearly a month ago, law enforcement and the public have been asking how a felon with a lifetime ban on possessing firearms obtained the murder weapons. On Thursday, U.S. Attorney for Minnesota Andrew Luger said they can answer that question.

Ashley Anne Dyrdahl, the gunman’s longtime, live-in girlfriend, has been indicted for straw purchasing firearms used in the killings, Luger announced.

Shannon Gooden, 38, used two AR-15 style firearms to fatally shoot Burnsville police officers Matthew Ruge and Paul Elmstrand and Burnsville firefighter/paramedic Adam Finseth, and to injure Burnsville police Sgt. Adam Medlicott. Those weapons were purchased by Dyrdahl, 35, on Jan. 5 and Jan. 25, according to Luger.

Her attorney, speaking during a Thursday afternoon court appearance for Dyrdahl, said she is pleading not guilty to the 11 charges...

Complete article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...firearms/ar-BB1jUK1j

Wait, gun laws didn't stop a criminal? Crazy.

There will be no protesting, no visits from national civil rights leaders, no mentions from high level politicians. In Rochester there were similar incidents BITD that never got any attention. I should add I posted this here because growing up this was something that happened every couple years or so and when other incidents made national news, we were laughing.

Sad story about a guy killed on Christmas night walking to the store in his neighborhood late at night. A quick look at the story tells you things would be very different in the current setting of race baiting and politics if the race of the perps was the other way around.

I grew up about a mile or so from here. Victim Michael DiCesare was a local in a place a lot of other whites wouldn't venture or live. Bay St. is no joke. Portland Ave is no joke. He was 60 and comfortable walking to the corner store at midnight, so I'm guessing a long time resident of the area who owned a home. RIP

Two suspects plead not guilty for fatal Christmas Day beating in Rochester

There will be no protesting, no visits from national civil rights leaders, no mentions from high level politicians. In Rochester there were similar incidents BITD that never got any attention. I should add I posted this here because growing up this was something that happened every couple years or so and when other incidents made national news, we were laughing.

Sad story about a guy killed on Christmas night walking to the store in his neighborhood late at night. A quick look at the story tells you things would be very different in the current setting of race baiting and politics if the race of the perps was the other way around.

I grew up about a mile or so from here. Victim Michael DiCesare was a local in a place a lot of other whites wouldn't venture or live. Bay St. is no joke. Portland Ave is no joke. He was 60 and comfortable walking to the corner store at midnight, so I'm guessing a long time resident of the area who owned a home. RIP

Two suspects plead not guilty for fatal Christmas Day beating in Rochester

Other way around, it would be a race crime and every race baiting shill would come out of wood work.

Back