National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
September 27, 2020

This is your official National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion thread. It is a merge of both.

Anything and everything "social" related should go into this thread. If a new thread Social related is started, there is a VERY good chance it will be merged into this thread without notice or fanfare.

- staff

Why is it okay to loot? I refuse to excuse one crime for another.

Last edited:
Literally 10 minutes from my home.
Good times.
They closed off the highway entry ramps to prevent more people flooding the area to loot, but it also means that those people are gonna be concentrated in your area.

Only thing I can say is brew a pot of coffee and hunker down if you're in the immediate area, cause it looks like those people are gonna be there a while.

Meanwhile in Minneapolis....at I Target I was at literally 2 days ago.....and tonight if the wind changes I'll smell the CS gas.

I'm not joking when I tell you that a few of my neighbors and I have set up "fire watch" til tomorrow morning. I've got the midnight shift.

When I say "I don't understand", I'll be told, "that's right! You don't understand!"...but....

What good does looting businesses (especially Target, the most Social Justice of them all) and bringing your kids. What I would LOVE to know, is that the folks pictured here, how many could point out George Floyd in a photo, or for that matter even know what they are protesting about?

Yeah @Ooh-Rah, that shit is sick.

Totally understandable crowd behavior in high tension situations, but still sick none the less and these looters' responsibility.

The would be politicalness of it is just an excuse IMO.

Fingers x'd for least hurt people, offending parties ceasing their insanity, and thanks for both the personal heads up and protecting people.

Meanwhile in Minneapolis....at I Target I was at literally 2 days ago.....and tonight if the wind changes I'll smell the CS gas.

I'm not joking when I tell you that a few of my neighbors and I have set up "fire watch" til tomorrow morning. I've got the midnight shift.

When I say "I don't understand", I'll be told, "that's right! You don't understand!"...but....

What good does looting businesses (especially Target, the most Social Justice of them all) and bringing your kids. What I would LOVE to know, is that the folks pictured here, how many could point out George Floyd in a photo, or for that matter even know what they are protesting about?

Yeah, it's bullshit all around. I actually drove through there the other night just before the that guy was killed as well. Not a super awesome area even when they don't have riots taking place.

National Guard assistance was requested. I've never understood the riot mentality, especially when they destroy their own neighborhoods. Fucking people.

Last edited:
That video is fucking disgusting.

"He can talk, he's fine."

Until he loses consciousness and the cop keeps kneeling on him for another 4ish minutes. For what?

He had three officers holding him down the entire time until the medics arrived, all over "suspected forgery"?

Videos like this are why people outside the LEO/military circles get the A.C.A.B. mindset

And "protestors" are reportedly expected in downtown Minneapolis later today, starting around 5pm.

Back