National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Some interesting videos coming out of Minnesota regarding this Umbrella Man.
Dude in all black, wearing a gas mask, gloves, and hoodie, just casually walks up to an auto zone and starts knocking out windows. Gets confronted by other protestors, starts to leave, then gets aggressive when they start yelling "are you a cop?" at him.

Now, it's more likely he's an anarchist than he is a cop, but I understand peoples' fears that the police may have played a hand in starting the riots.

Multiple Departments Have been caught before. These are just the three I remember off the top of head.

So the name Jacob Pederson is trending Twitter. I initially dismissed it, but....ex wife dimed him out. He’s St. Paul PD.
I've seen that as well, but trying to compare someone by their eyeballs and the top of their nose is a bit too much of a stretch for me to feel "umbrella man was totally this cop!"

Hennepin County Attorney, Mike Freeman today:
“That video is graphic and horrific and terrible and no person should do that. But my job in the end is to prove that he violated a criminal statute, and there's other evidence that does not support a criminal charge... I will not rush to justice.”

there's other evidence that does not support a criminal charge
The state has been walking back that statement all day saying that what he meant to say was, “that there is no other evidence that does not support a criminal charge....”

Folks who do not believe his backpedal are thinking that Floyd may have died as a result of something else; not directly related to the knee in the neck. Who knows.

The state has been walking back that statement all day saying that what he meant to say was, “that there is no other evidence that does not support a criminal charge....”

Folks who do not believe his backpedal are thinking that Floyd may have died as a result of something else; not directly related to the knee in the neck. Who knows.
I edited my post to add video from news conference. I'm just getting caught up.

It will be interesting to see what comes out but, in listening to the news conference, it does not sound like he misspoke. Like you said, who knows.

Back