National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Oh, cool. So let me get this right.

Twitter- which the president just issued an executive order against- is the mode of communication where the president is threatening to allow the “shooting to start”.

Weird- I thought the national guard was a state entity.

Paging @R.Caerbannog to help me understand this one.

Question- are you willing to go “start shooting” to stop the looting here? Cause the boss just said that’s an option.

Also- I haven’t seen much mention here, on a. Military board. The CINC just said the military is there to start shooting at a civilian protest.

Thoughts?

Oh, cool. So let me get this right.

Twitter- which the president just issued an executive order against- is the mode of communication where the president is threatening to allow the “shooting to start”.

Weird- I thought the national guard was a state entity.

Paging @R.Caerbannog to help me understand this one.

Question- are you willing to go “start shooting” to stop the looting here? Cause the boss just said that’s an option.

Also- I haven’t seen much mention here, on a. Military board. The CINC just said the military is there to start shooting at a civilian protest.

Thoughts?
I want to laugh to at this post but can only must a slight smile.

BTW, we reportedly have *34* guardsmen on hand ready to help the Fire Dept.

I'm tempted to go out and grab some video but that's probably not a super awesome idea.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

I think the problem is that this has gone well past protests. Looting, deaths, and destroying government buildings aren't what I consider part of a protest. The Guard going Kent State on them though...yikes. I think calling these "protests" is wrong.

The president and Twitter...He's not helping the situation and once again has a great opportunity to put down his phone and go silent for a bit...but he won't.

I think the problem is that this has gone well past protests. Looting, deaths, and destroying government buildings aren't what I consider part of a protest. The Guard going Kent State on them though...yikes. I think calling these "protests" is wrong.

The president and Twitter...He's not helping the situation and once again has a great opportunity to put down his phone and go silent for a bit...but he won't.
Just to be clear- we are talking about the justification of American military, in some form and fashion, killing Americans.

My question stands, all the members who are active duty.

OUR president just directly said this- ‘the military is behind you. When the looting starts- the shooting starts.’

So- who is with the president?

Just to be clear- we are talking about the justification of American military, in some form and fashion, killing Americans.

My question stands, all the members who are active duty.

OUR president just directly said this- ‘the military is behind you. When the looting starts- the shooting starts.’

So- who is with the president?
Is the oath to the President or the Constitution?

The amount of stupidity flying around is staggering. Speaking of which, the dipshit mayor of Minneapolis is supposed to speak shortly. They're probably just waiting for him to stop crying..

Is the oath to the President or the Constitution?

The amount of stupidity flying around is staggering. Speaking of which, the dipshit mayor of Minneapolis is supposed to speak shortly. They're probably just waiting for him to stop crying..
Sorry man. Doesn’t answer my question.

Again- the president said, ”When the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

Your answer is? About shooting Americans?

Sorry man. Doesn’t answer my question.

Again- the president said, ”When the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

Your answer is? About shooting Americans?
I posted my response earlier when I posted his Tweet: It's WTF. It's ridiculous. That said, they went to New Orleans.

How about you?

Listening to the mayor right now. He is clueless. He doesn't have a plan; in way over his head.

The Army had no problems in Waco during the Clinton administration, posse comitatus be damned. I don’t think half our newest soldiers could even spell “posse comitatus” today. They’ll shout because they’re stupid.
So you’re in or out? The CINC just said it plainly.

“The looting starts, the shooting starts.”

in? Or out.

I posted my response earlier when I posted his Tweet: It's WTF. It's ridiculous.

How about you?

Listening to the mayor right now. He is clueless. He doesn't have a plan; in way over his head.
Easy one. No, I will absolutely not shoot Americans, ordered by the president via Twitter, in response to a riot that was sparked by a murder by police.

Now you go.

“The looting starts, the shooting starts.”

in? Or out.

Easy one. No, I will absolutely not shoot Americans, ordered by the president via Twitter, in response to a riot that was sparked by a murder by police.

Now you go.
Agreed.

Again, it's ridiculous; there is a bunch of messed up stuff in that Tweet.

Would I get a CIB for shooting a protestor? No, I'm a fobbit.

All dark humor aside, nah, I'm a hard pass on shooting Americans in this scenario.
----
Where my Boogaloo Boys at? You keep running your mouths about wanting to get it on...You didn't do it in VA over the 2A, you didn't do it over CV-19, now you have a city on fire. What are y'all waiting for? More memes from Parks and Rec?

Would I get a CIB for shooting a protestor? No, I'm a fobbit.

All dark humor aside, nah, I'm a hard pass on shooting Americans in this scenario.
----
Where my Boogaloo Boys at? You keep running your mouths about wanting to get it on...You didn't do it in VA over the 2A, you didn't do it over CV-19, now you have a city on fire. What are y'all waiting for? More memes from Parks and Rec?
Another logical answer. Maybe I’m not insane.

Remember last week when Joe Biden had a little gaffe and we were all like "Well, he's lost the entire black vote there"

Well now the president is threatening order the National Guard to shoot looters.

What a world!

Remember last week when Joe Biden had a little gaffe and we were all like "Well, he's lost the entire black vote there"

Well now the president is threatening order the National Guard to shoot looters.

What a world!
OK, this actually got a chuckle out of me. So, now I can go to sleep.

Just when you think shit can't get any stranger....

What a time to be alive.

Well now THIS is something I've certainly never seen. Twitter partially hid the president's tweet. "This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence".

hCMnf35.png

Is this a first?

Flips you off in DD214 because I’m out, and “I’m out.“

What part of posse comitatus is not registering? My sworn duty was to defend the Constitution, not fly off and do the bidding of a fucking mad tangerine that also doesn’t grasp the concept of PC.

Soooooo, cool....

Back