National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

3rd Precinct was reportedly overrun; police have abandoned it; completely engulfed in flames.

My old man was telling me about riots in Minneapolis in the late 60's. Not sure what they were about, probably same shit, but he told me when the rioters started heading over the bridge to NE Mpls, the Poles (it's a Polish neighborhood) grabbed axe handles, bats, you name it, and all lined up on the bridge. They told the rioters if they dared cross the bridge they'd get a beating. The rioters turned around. We made need neighborhoods to take a similar stand.

Officer in the 3rd vehicle will likely get fired....but the payback, as little as it might have been, had to feel good.

Man, its almost as if indiscriminate douchbag shit like that is the reason the precinct is currently on fire?

ETA: I'm in no way supporting what's happening with the sacking of Minneapolis right now; but I can fully understand how people can see the police as an enemy force.

Last edited:
So the name Jacob Pederson is trending Twitter. I initially dismissed it, but....ex wife dimed him out. He’s St. Paul PD.
From St. Paul Police Department Twitter:

RUMOR CONTROL ... We are aware of the social media post that erroneously identifies one of our officers as the person caught on video breaking windows in Minneapolis. We've seen it. We've looked into it. And it's false.

Guard is supposedly meeting with Fire Department now. We'll see what happens next...are they going out to tonight?

Mayor Frey needs to go immediately. He has no clue. Quite possibly Walz as well. They're completely absent and appear to have abandoned.the city. Who's calling the shots?!

Last edited:
Live video feed....

Media helos have RTB'd for the night due to danger of flying overhead. They have lazers pointed at them, gunshots, etc.

Lots of gunshots being reported near 3rd Precinct. Could be gangs, hoodlums, or people protecting their business. Crazy bullshit.

Last edited:
From St. Paul Police Department Twitter:

RUMOR CONTROL ... We are aware of the social media post that erroneously identifies one of our officers as the person caught on video breaking windows in Minneapolis. We've seen it. We've looked into it. And it's false.
They would have been better just to not even address it. All this reads as is

"We were accused of using undercover officers to initiate riots in which an aggressive response would be warranted. We investigated ourselves and found ourselves innocent of said accusations."

Back