Need help from experienced SOF personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow on what I just read. You know what kid...I just got finished scrapping up a kid your age from the road way that was high / drunk and driving illeaglly and was lucky to still be alive with lots of injuries. Your heading to that point. You know what else. You may think it's cool to experiment or have friends that sling dope but those friends will bring you down. Nevermind Special Operations. You should be preparing for a life in prison. A 12 by 12 cell is what is awaiting you kid. Oh! That last kid I had "trip" on DXM or dexamorpthan needed to be sedated by me and the E.D. doctor with 3 times the amount of sedation drugs and ended up going into kidney failure. I can talk all day about this stuff but I am sure it will go in one ear and out the other. Have a nice life down there in Raleigh kid. I have a friend that runs E.M.S. down there and I am sure sometime in your life, you will meet him, either O.D.'d or massive injuries from doing something retarded.:(

F.M.

Im gonna be the contrarian here and say that this guy should probably enlist, but in the conventional forces first before even considering a SOF position. A lot of enlistees come from broken homes and otherwise bad scenes, or just may not have their head screwed on straight at that point in time. Boot camp can do a lot to change people, and maybe having a regimented lifestyle is what this guy needs in order to do some growing and maturing. I am not a SOF guy, but I've spent enough time around enlisted Marines to see plenty of guys who were fuckups in civilian life who have gone on to become stellar Marines. All they needed was a nudge in the right direction.

Drisus, you need to extricate yourself from your situation in any way you can. Call your mom. Patch things up. Get a job. Call a recruiter and talk about what you can do to serve your country. It'll suck at first and you'll miss the freedoms and the fun you had but ultimately it will be better for you down the road. You want to be in SOF? You'll never get there if you can't get a clearance, and you'll never get a clearance if you post about your (even accidental) drug usage and underage drinking. Don't risk it.

If he enlists in the Marines he's going to cry in boot camp and if he makes it through to the Fleet he's going to get beat up by his senior Lance Corporal until he stops acting like a dumbass. So go Marines, kid!
Granted I am not a Marine myself, but Ive been exposed to the point that I would tend to agree with this statement. :thumbsup:
And as far Marine Mom talking, I sure as hell dont want the likes of you serving with my son or his brothers. But I dont have any illusions about you even setting foot in a USMC recruiting office. You wont do it.

Understood.....

As a group, the staff decided to ban Drisus14, effective immediately. He has demonstrated immaturity, bad judgment, very poor situational awareness, and a contempt for the laws of our country. His values, lifestyle, and claimed conduct are not in keeping with that which is expected of the SOF community, or of our community here on ShadowSpear.

Moreover, we're not even convinced that he is a teenage boy; we have had a spate of people recently who have for some reason tried to pass themselves off as teenagers. I don't get it, but it's kind of weird.:hmm:

That said, there is a small chance that he is what he claims to be, and his life is in as much shambles as he would have us believe. If that is so, then there is a chance that having a goal such as joining the military and a resource such as this site might be what he needs to get himself straight in life. So, we're banning him by username only, which means if he gets his act together he can give the site another try. But if he screws it up again, perma-ban. We all have too much going on to waste time with stupid shit like this.

Shit, I have to apologize. The title here says "experienced SOF personnel". I've stepped way out of my lane by posting anything in this thread. I apologize on my own behalf.

Shit, I have to apologize. The title here says "experienced SOF personnel". I've stepped way out of my lane by posting anything in this thread. I apologize on my own behalf.
Well, true(me too) but IMHO that went off the rails at post #10;)

Now I know his name. If I get his address, the authorities in Raleigh are going to get a phone call.

This could be it... ;)

****** Storemont Way
Apex, NC 27539
Adrian Levon Parks was born in 1979. Adrian currently lives in Apex, North Carolina. Before that, Adrian lived in Cornelius, NC from 2007 to 2007. Before that, Adrian lived in Pineville, NC from 2005 to 2010.
Adrian Levon Parks is related to Thomas Parks, who is 39 years old and lives in Raleigh, NC. Adrian Levon Parks is also related to Linda Fisher, who is 69 years old and lives in Goldsboro, NC. Adrian Levon Parks is also related to Tiara Parks, who is 29 years old and lives in Cornelius, NC. Adrian Levon Parks is also related to Laquisha Parks, who is 39 years old and lives in Raleigh, NC. Adrian Levon Parks is also related to Pearlie Davis, who is 50 years old and lives in Winston Salem, NC.

Adrian's Friends & Family
Thomas Parks Raleigh, NC 39 Linda Fisher Goldsboro, NC 69 Tiara Parks Cornelius, NC 29 Laquisha Parks Raleigh, NC 39 Pearlie Davis Winston Salem, NC 50 Michael Parks Lakewood, WA 50 Loucindy Blount Jonesboro, GA 48 Thomas Parks 72

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Adrian+Parks&sns2=t30&global=true#North+Carolina:4480385591

http://www.mylife.com/c-1918961800

And potentially this one.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adrian-park/0/b50/b95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back