ASSIGNMENTS1. February 1980 - July 1982, Chief, Cost Analysis Branch, Headquarters Air Force Reserve, Robins AFB, Ga.
2. July 1982 - August 1986, cost and budget officer, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
3. August 1986 - July 1989, budget officer and executive officer, Headquarters Military Airlift Command, Scott AFB, Ill.
4. July 1989 - June 1990, student, Marine Corps Command and Staff College, Quantico, Va.
5. June 1990 - August 1993, Commander, 4th Comptroller Squadron, Seymour Johnson AFB, N.C.
6. August 1993 - June 1994, student and research fellow, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
7. June 1994 - August 1996, Assistant Chief of Staff, White House Military Office, Washington, D.C.
8. August 1996 - January 1998, Commander, 72nd Support Group, Tinker AFB, Okla.
9. February 1998 - July 1999, Commander, 75th Air Base Wing, Hill AFB, Utah
10. September 1999 - June 2003, Command Comptroller, Headquarters Air Combat Command, Langley AFB, Va.
11. June 2003 - August 2005, Director of Mission Support, Headquarters AFMC, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
12. August 2005 - August 2006, Vice Director, Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center, Tinker AFB, Okla.
13. August 2006 - October 2007, Director, Budget Operations and Personnel, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Financial Management and Comptroller, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
14. October 2007 - March 2010, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Budget, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Financial Management and Comptroller, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
15. April 2010 - present, Director, Force Structure, Resources and Assessments, Joint Staff, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.