New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmill

Unverified
Hi everybody. Im not big on talking about myself so we'll see how this goes. Im a junior in high school Im a varsity wrestler and I've got a 3.2 GPA and my plan is to go pre-law somewhere after military service. As far as the military goes next year after graduation Ill be taking an 11x option 40 contract with the army. As far as family in military goes my cousin is currently a combat engineer with the Marines, another cousin was Force Recon but got out a couple years ago, and my dad was in the navy during the gulf war. Needless to say it broke their hearts when I said I was going to go Army. I registered for this forum because of all the good helpful information I've seen written by people who have actually been there and done that. I have no military experience so you won't see a lot of posts by me as Ill be doing a lot more listening than I will talking, but thats how it should be for every inexperienced new guy :2c:. That pretty much raps it up thanks to anybody who took the time to listen to me ramble.

Very Respectfully

J.M.

Welcome

Don't worry about what your family says. I'm from a big crowd of Navy and I chose Army. Just tell them wimmenz is better looking in the Army - that's why you're joining! :D Go Army! :D

LL

Welcome

Don't worry about what your family says. I'm from a big crowd of Navy and I chose Army. Just tell them wimmenz is better looking in the Army - that's why you're joining! :D Go Army! :D

LL

Haha Ill let them know

Yeah, but Naval bases are next to the ocean, that means bikinis and surfing and lot's of sun. Seafood is good, fresh and prepped properly.

Beaches are filled during the summer with bikini's, bikini's I tell you, bikinis. There's also the one or two or three weeks of silly little girls from all over the states on Spring Break with bikinis, bikinis I tell you, bikinis. And, they drink alot, lot's of drinking, in bikini's, drunk, dancing, in bikinis. }:-)

Go Navy, they need cooks. :D

Welcome to Shadowspear.

Attachments

• miss-canada-7.jpg
    miss-canada-7.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to the site, Best wishes on completing your high school education and with your military and career aspirations!

Welcome

US-Army.gif

"THIS WE'LL DEFEND"

Pay no attention to the drunken, old paratrroper......Go Army!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, go Air Force, enlist as a legal aid and knock out a lot of collage in your first four years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back