Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureSoldier

Unverified
Hey guys I'm not currently in the Army but am working towards it; Last august I was 320lbs today I weigh 230 not quite there yet but soon.

I'm not looking to take shortcuts cause that's the way to make a decision I'll have to regret. When I join I'm looking to enlist with 18x which is why I'm taking my physical training so seriously cause honestly when I visited the recruiter he put a tape measure around me and said I was set to go and I was like ??REALLY?, and decided to go with my gut and say he was wrong...

From what I gather the road to becoming a Special Forces Solider is long, and hard, and it's not like I'm 50/50 about it..I have no doubts this is what I want to do, and no matter how tough it gets I'll keep pushing.

Other things about me, I'm currently a college sophomore working towards a degree in Philosophy. Right now college is just to build up some credits for enlistment and I'll finish when I'm in.

I don't do anything halfway, if I'm going to do something I'm gonna do it, and not going to stop until its done, as Keanu Reeves said "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever"

I can't think of anything else to add at this point so if you really really must know more, ask, I'm not shy...

I do have a few questions but I'll browse the posts to make sure they haven't been ask, no one likes someone asking the same question again and again..

Welcome, I fixed the spelling for you. Your login obviously is now changed spelling wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back