Not Work Safe NEW SERIES: MAKING A MONDAY-ER

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
TIME TO HIT YOU HARDER THAN THE INTRO TO "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE"!!!!!! TIME TO BEAT THIS WEEK LIKE RODNEY KING!!! TIME TO BE MONDAY'S HUCKLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!

I SAW THIS PIECE OF MONDAY PROPAGANDA, PROBABLY WRITTEN BY DEATHY GUEVARA, ON MONDAY CAUSING "THE BLUES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE COLOR IS BLUE SO IF THAT'S ON A MONDAY I AM DOWN LIKE A CL....LIKE A FUCKING BOMB, CHARLIE BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/heres-why-you-hate-mondays/2006/10/06/1159641511693.html

Scientists have discovered a cure for the dreaded Monday morning blues - stop sleeping in on weekends.

OH! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! STOP SLEEPING IN, EMBRACE YOUR WEEK OF SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND MISERY, AND STAY ON TARGET!!!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT DEATH STAR ACK-ACK, HANG IN THERE, STAY ON TARGET, AND SHOOT A TORPEDO IN A TRASH CAN BECAUSE FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT'S BETTER THAN 5 DAYS WITHOUT ENOUGH SLEEP?!?!?!?!?! NOT BEING A PUSSY!!!!1!!!!!!!111111111!!!! HERE'S HOW TO BEAT THE "MONDAY BLUES" OR WHATEVER THE FUCK SOME DONKEY-CHOKING BEDWETTER CALLS THEM!!!!!!!

STEP 1: WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

STEP 2: BE AN ADULT!!!!!!!!

TO STEAL FROM SOME PRETTY FUNNY GUYS: PROBLEM SOLVED, PROBLEM STAYING SOLVED, MONDAY LEADS THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

octoberjones3.jpg

This Monday has gone exceedingly far beyond NORMALCY! This Monday has began to be EXCEEDINGLY WONDERFUL!

LONG LIVE, MONDAY!

Dude, liberal is not a race... it's a choice...:hmm:

How can you bring that kind of thinking into this thread? Do you believe for a second that Deathy (or anyone for that matter) would choose to live the lifestyle of a liberal? The everyday ridicule, having to act "all manly" with his friends, afraid at any moment that he could be outed ? This very important scientific study only reinforces that fact that while @Deathy McDeath may be a Lunatic Liberal, it was not by choice.

Is being liberal a choice?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back