New SOF Helicopters For Retail Sale In CONUS Next Month

RetPara

SOF Support
This is the only place I dare post this. If your at all interested in SOF Aviation, you can now get your own Blackhawk or Little Bird with a SOF kit. Probably the best price on these you'll ever find.

l_DRA4628_MFU1.jpg

l_DRA3527.jpg

And you silly people thought the first people to look at the tail rotor assembly left in Bin Ladens compound were Chinese intelligence people..... It was really the Dragon model makers. This goes back DECADES for modelers to be "ahead" of governments. When Belenko defected with a MIG-25 in 1976; one of the Japanese model companies had a 1/35th scale model on the market in a week.

Remember the 'first stealth fighter' model? It was all rounded and the vertical stabilizers tapered inward and not outward. I made one of those. It was awesome.

1:144... what is that about 8 inches long?

Testors released that if I recall correctly.

I used to be a huge model airplane geek. I don't have the dexterity or patience for it anymore.

If my math is right, somewhere around 4-5 inches.

I used to be a huge model airplane geek. I don't have the dexterity or patience for it anymore.

Testors was right. I remember my Sociology teacher in high school had models hanging up in his class room. I made a Mig 29, F-14, UH1 and AH64 models for him and gave them to him my senior year. Went back about ten years ago and they were still there.. and they looked damned good too. Those are the only models to survive my growing up years. ;-)

Perfect for a desk top.
IIRC the original stealth model looked nothing like the original plane, great deception by the military.

Back