New to the site.

Falcon

Unverified
Greetings gentlemen,

I'm currently a full time student in pursuit of an infantry job with the Army hopefully somewhere within the Spec Ops community. I am looking to jump into a NG LRS unit to get rolling on my military career while I'm still in school, specifically C-co 2/152 LRSC. I look forward to garnering new knowledge as well as contributing and hopefully someday working with members in the community.

V/R
Falcon

Thanks all for the generous welcome.

Welcome to the site. What year are you in school?

I'm currently a senior but I will probably be in school another year as I changed majors late in the game. Beyond that I will try to stay Guard side for a while there's some more secondary education I would like to pursue and get done before pursuing a job on the active side. Besides the line up of schools that are open to LRS personnel is outstanding and the LRS mission is something that really piques my interest.

Good deal. I did a "victory lap" in my undergrad years too. So are you doing ROTC while you're in school or doing the Guard thing on your own?

What other education are you considering? Grad school? If so, I have some recommendations for you.

Good deal. I did a "victory lap" in my undergrad years too. So are you doing ROTC while you're in school or doing the Guard thing on your own?

What other education are you considering? Grad school? If so, I have some recommendations for you.
Ha ha ha.... I like "victory lap." Unfortunately mine is over due. I'm a non traditional student 24 y/o. No ROTC for me, as it stands now I want to spend my military career as enlisted, I think its the best fit for me.
I'm not currently planning on going to grad school. My other passion in life is flying and I want to get a new license and a couple of ratings done before I get really busy in the military since I know flight training and mil training probably won't mesh.

LRS is probably the best job in the NG, except possibly 19th and 20th group. Good luck with it, RSLC is a great school.
Reed

LRS is probably the best job in the NG, except possibly 19th and 20th group. Good luck with it, RSLC is a great school.
Reed
I hear that. I would love to work into a SOG eventually but definitely need to get some soldiering in before I move towards that one. ; Thanks!

Ha ha ha.... I like "victory lap." Unfortunately mine is over due. I'm a non traditional student 24 y/o. No ROTC for me, as it stands now I want to spend my military career as enlisted, I think its the best fit for me.
I'm not currently planning on going to grad school. My other passion in life is flying and I want to get a new license and a couple of ratings done before I get really busy in the military since I know flight training and mil training probably won't mesh.

Nice, you can probably find a lot of help with those goals from people here on the site.

Back