New User Intro

stronglyconsidered

Unverified
Hey Guys,

I'm a 26 year young full time worker in hopes to join my local guard unit in Houston, Texas as a TACP member. I know how extremely difficult it is and also what is needed in order to get there, But love reading, learning, and discussing military topics. A bit of a background of myself- I am originally from NJ. Moved here in 2015 during my Mother's lost to Lung Cancer. I was actually a Volunteer Police Officer in the process of being hired. Unfortunately things happen and I stayed here for my sister and nephews. I am now a Volunteer Fire Fighter. I am also training in MMA along with my regular physical exercise. I have always wanted to be in the Military and have never pursued it while having my law enforcement career getting started. Now I believe things happen for a reason and I can finally combine so much training, knowledge, and get my life started again.

Thanks for reading guys and thanks to everyone who has served.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom. Welcome to Shadowspear and best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Welcome and best of success to you!
As I advise all new members, please be sure to read the thread title, "A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear" at the top of the Introductions Forum.

Back