Note to self: If I make a video calling out my black Soldiers, DON'T post it on Facebook....

She was running the gym at Nellis? What’s her deadlift and squat weights look like? Probably not much based on what I saw. PEOPLE let’s focus on the real issues.

She had to post that knowing there'd be serious consequences for her, right? ...right?!

- Update -

The most informative part of this article? "NOTHING" is hidden on the internet and there are NO hidden/secret groups that are truly hidden/safe.

The Facebook Live video, which was originally broadcast within a secret group for Nellis airmen, went viral within days after it was reposted on the unofficial Air Force amn/nco/snco Facebook page.

Air Force punishes Nellis airman for racially charged online rant

“In accordance with the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Geraldine Lovely was held accountable for her actions,” Maj. Christina Sukach, chief of public affairs for the 99th Air Base Wing at Nellis, said in a statement Wednesday. “While specifics on this case can’t be released, 99th Air Base Wing leadership is satisfied with the outcome.”

Tech. Sgt. Geraldine Lovely of the 99th Force Support Squadron at the Nevada air force base posted a video of her in-uniform rant Jan. 26, in which she claimed black female airmen and noncommissioned officers had attitude problems.

- Update -

The most informative part of this article? "NOTHING" is hidden on the internet and there are NO hidden/secret groups that are truly hidden/safe.

The Facebook Live video, which was originally broadcast within a secret group for Nellis airmen, went viral within days after it was reposted on the unofficial Air Force amn/nco/snco Facebook page.

Air Force punishes Nellis airman for racially charged online rant

“In accordance with the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Geraldine Lovely was held accountable for her actions,” Maj. Christina Sukach, chief of public affairs for the 99th Air Base Wing at Nellis, said in a statement Wednesday. “While specifics on this case can’t be released, 99th Air Base Wing leadership is satisfied with the outcome.”

Tech. Sgt. Geraldine Lovely of the 99th Force Support Squadron at the Nevada air force base posted a video of her in-uniform rant Jan. 26, in which she claimed black female airmen and noncommissioned officers had attitude problems.
Someone will always get offended and repost from a covert forum/hidden FB page etc.
Or a liberal co-worker/friend ( @Muppet ) will get offended and arrange for a trip to FB jail.

Yeah. He’s got some folks with sand in their pussies.

I thought I scrubbed them all but sure as shit, one pops up, usually after I post my right wing conspiracy shit, then, boom, blocked.....

M.

Both of you assholes are my FB friends. That's why I deactivated my fucking account. Too many commie pukes chiming in.

Last edited:
Attitude reflects leadership. Poor leaders ALWAYS blame subordinates. Put everyone in hack. Stay off social assclownery sites and do what your being expected to as a leader.

I thought I scrubbed them all but sure as shit, one pops up, usually after I post my right wing conspiracy shit, then, boom, blocked.....

M.
I miss you when you are FB jail. I am going to bake you a FB cake with a FB file in it so as you can bust out next time. And there WILL be a next time. Or six LOL :ROFLMAO:

Back