Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West

Told ya T.....It did not tell me anything I did not know already but it was put together nicely....it is just an isolated incident.LOL

Told ya T.....It did not tell me anything I did not know already but it was put together nicely....it is just an isolated incident.LOL

Yeah, I know this stuff but I needed reminding, I get caught up sometimes in all the BS that surrounds the subject and get distracted from the reality of what is going on.

Thank you for the recommendation.

I actually got this in the mail a few weeks ago for free. Everyone one my block got it.

It's interesting I guess. To me its just usual propaganda bullshit

In my opinion, the movie tried to make believe believe that Islam is a horrible religion. It portrays them as evil and most, if not all, radicals. A lot of people talk about some of the groups hating on non-islams. This video is the same thing... just hating on Islam instead of the "western beliefs".

A form of hate propaganda I guess. As in "propaganda intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a person or group of people based on their race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, ideology, social class, occupation, etc..."

I am totally against the radical islams, they can all burn in hell with the 72 virgin hairy men. But most of the TRUE Islams, are decent people.

You need to watch the doco again if that is what you took from it, you missed a huge part of the message and who was telling the message.

Half the speakers were Muslims, they talked a lot about how this was militant Islams highjacking of the religion, there were scenes of Muslims protesting against terrorists, there was a disclaimer right at the start of the doco stating this was not about all Muslims but only about the fundementalist fuck stains.

In my opinion, the movie tried to make believe believe that Islam is a horrible religion. It portrays them as evil and most, if not all, radicals. A lot of people talk about some of the groups hating on non-islams. This video is the same thing... just hating on Islam instead of the "western beliefs".

A form of hate propaganda I guess. As in "propaganda intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a person or group of people based on their race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, ideology, social class, occupation, etc..."

I am totally against the radical islams, they can all burn in hell with the 72 virgin hairy men. But most of the TRUE Islams, are decent people.

I know they mentioned it, i remember the little statement that had in the beginning, and I'm aware of the Muslim speakers, but most of the people I have talked to about it always point out how "Them Muslim bastards are evil bastards". The rest of the movie seemed to degrade an entire faith community.

Like I said, its only my opinion.

I loved how I got a little postcard about McCain with it too, days before the election.

Fair enough. :)

If you still have it and don't want it, I'll glady take if off your hands.

I threw it out :(

I'm sure there is probably a website that will send you a free copy. They did that with that "Zeitgeist" movie.

T- you are just an alarmist, I mean just like those people that said the Bolsheviks and the Fascists would take control of countries, y'know the people that said communism was a threat. Jeez guys, we're talking about the religion of peace.:doh::doh:
Yeah, yeah.... And this all comes from a guy who moved the the 'left coast' to be closer with his kind! :D
Treasure_Trolls.jpg

Back