Oct 13th, SFA Chapter 78 hosting the 2nd Annual SFA 78 Shooters Cup

Loki

Civil Affairs
Verified SOF
On October 8th, 2011, SFA Chapter 78 hosted the First Annual Shooters Cup. This event raised money and awareness for The Green Beret Foundation, which assists health and welfare programs that aid Special Forces warriors. This 5 event team action pistol shoot tested each team’s accuracy, speed, physical stamina, and target selection.
Now, on October 13th, 2012, SFA Chapter 78 is hosting the Second Annual SFA 78 Shooters Cup. Teams will return to compete for prizes and fame, as they seek to reclaim the cup from last year’s champions: LA Lawmen Blue.

My chapter # 78 of the SFA is auctioning several airsoft signed weapons and all proceeds go the Green Beret assc. to help wounded SF vets and families of the fallen.

Check out the link and get signed up, Team slots are limited! Also we are seeking sponsors.
http://sfa78cup.com/

417750_10150590570415829_557065828_9590184_2120367468_n.jpg

Here's our / my company sponsored team from last year that participated in the event. Don't miss out, this is a great event for a great cause! All proceeds / profits go to fallen SF soldiers families.
IMTT Shooting team 2011 SFA 78.jpg

Headshot; I dropped Larry all the info and was trying to get him to sponsor a team of Frogs to get in the fight. Also if you hit the link in the top section there is info on it as well. Call me anytime and we can discuss it. I would love to see you guys there and hopefully issue out some humble pie. I was a Marine first so my loyalty is still there... Go Navy!

Back