Oh Florida.....

According to the Bureau of Shit I Just Made Up, households with alligators see less crime than households with dogs. Some estimates place the drop in crime as much as 54,0000% under the national average.

I have a Glock, but I'm moving to a Gator. YMMV

According to the Bureau of Shit I Just Made Up, households with alligators see less crime than households with dogs. Some estimates place the drop in crime as much as 54,0000% under the national average.

I have a Glock, but I'm moving to a Gator. YMMV

If you miss with a Glock, the bullets wont turn around and come back for another try. If you miss with an alligator - it wont matter, the alligator will just try harder next time.

Get it surveyed.

Yes, sir.

This little 30-something rich bastard just wants to use the private road that goes through my property--that I built and maintain--because he wants to rent out some barn apartment he has and the road into his property is twisty and narrow but perfectly accessible. So he thinks prospective tenants will get turned off by it. He's a whiner who's come out here from the city to fuck things up. He's got no case...but it's just a big pain in the ass for me to deal with...and unfortunately, unlike Devil Anse, I can't shoot my way out it.

Yes, sir.

This little 30-something rich bastard just wants to use the private road that goes through my property--that I built and maintain--because he wants to rent out some barn apartment he has and the road into his property is twisty and narrow but perfectly accessible. So he thinks prospective tenants will get turned off by it. He's a whiner who's come out here from the city to fuck things up. He's got no case...but it's just a big pain in the ass for me to deal with...and unfortunately, unlike Devil Anse, I can't shoot my way out it.
I'd post no trespassing signs at the entrance to the road...won't stop him from using it until you notify the authorities...also, pisses on your fire hydrant. If he's only been there a short time, he'd have a hard time claiming a prescriptive right, but that's always a go-to for squatters and their ilk...anyway, that's my professional, yet unsolicited advice, only legal in the states where I hold a valid survey license...

Yes, sir.

Can you afford a lawyer?
If so, ask if you can hit him with a restraining order.

Back