Oh to be young again.....SOCOM wants Soldiers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had surgery a couple years ago, but it was too late. Perm. nerve damage done.
That is why I have done everything possible to avoid spinal fusion. In my case, where the actual vertibrae are messed up, as opposed to the discs, I can get away without surgery...But let me tell you as a highly active person it has severely limited my activities, and that has really sucked big time...

In the Old Days,you had to Be in the Regiment First!

That makes sense. Better to have somebody that knows the ins and outs.

I've heard some great stories about the lifestyle in the battalions, one in particular about a mission that would have left one wondering, like the commercial, was it real or was it memorex? :uhh: :huh?: :D

Reminds me of a saying, "the deeper you go, the less you know..."

This whole unit seems similar to the Brit Pathfinders same kind of role (same kind of recruiting as well, i.e. soldiers from all branches can attempt selection) who's selection course is very similar to the SAS one.

you would give up Hawaii for Ft Benning? ;)

After my fiancee graduates and leaves the island? In a heartbeat.

I love the islands, but not so much the people here. It's really ludicrous the idiocy that reigns here sometimes.

And a chance to support a HSLD outfit? Priceless!

You don't know the half of it dude... leaving tomorrow for Paris for the wedding...

I love the islands, but not so much the people here. It's really ludicrous the idiocy that reigns here sometimes.
I have a friend who coached at the U of H. He left because just that...

You don't know the half of it dude... leaving tomorrow for Paris for the wedding...
Wow Doc...(hope all's well)

Save yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahaha!!! :D

I just have to say this: Every time I see Boon's Ranger video on YouTube I get the chills and my heart rate goes way up. I mean I get seriously fired up. Then last night I was watching the video made by the french brothers who were filming the probie on Ladder 1 and ended up filming the entire WTC events right on site....and I am getting very emotional as I write this because of hearing the bullshit spouted by Rosie O'Donnell yesterday...I swear to God if there was any way I could sign an 11B contract and attempt to make it through RIP I would do it right now...

Nice, all the best to you mate!

Oh, do you know why women smile as they are walking down the aisle?
Because they know they never have to give a blowjob again! :-x

Enjoy :D

See what I mean? And I'm divorced... because she was screwing around, then married her boss, a NYC Lawyer... no offense Zap, but NYC Lawyers are the worst scum.

Go easy bro, I'm right there with ya. Fuck'em all.

and fuck Paris in the Spring, Fall, Summer, and winter. LMAO

Go easy bro, I'm right there with ya. Fuck'em all.

and fuck Paris in the Spring, Fall, Summer, and winter. LMAO

Paris is ok, the Parisians suck for the most part though.

I have nothing against women in general, just one specific woman, and karma will take care of her, you get what you put in, cosmically speaking.

Now, Lawyers on the other hand, there are a very few I consider friends, Zapp falls in this category as does another in LA, most could be hit by busses and I really wouldn't mind, except that people would be late for work.:uhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back