Pakistan- Ally From Hell?

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/12/the-ally-from-hell/8730/1/

Posted for your information and comment. Excerpts:

Pakistan lies. It hosted Osama bin Laden (knowingly or not). Its government is barely functional. It hates the democracy next door. It is home to both radical jihadists and a large and growing nuclear arsenal (which it fears the U.S. will seize). Its intelligence service sponsors terrorists who attack American troops. With a friend like this, who needs enemies?

If you read between the lines, that article should scare the hell out of you....and rightly so.

Thanks for the article. Some things printed shouldn't be. It is like the decision to take a weapon out from behind the curtain it can never again be a secret weapon. Articles written for wealth or ego should often times be left out of print.
Free I can't read between the lines and it scared me.

I think, overall, it's a very good article but some of their statements either don't back up what they're trying to say or seem wrong.*

*I say seem because I need to fact check.

The wankers can't even play cricket without treading on their cocks. This is after trying to kill our team whilst on tour there.

Another great article on the situation:
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/11/pakistan-nukes-delivery-vans/

Which sinks the U.S. into the nadir of absurdity. It funds a terrorist-sponsoring state while conducting a massive undeclared war on part of that state’s territory. It wants that state’s assistance to end the Afghanistan war while that state’s soldiers help insurgents wage it. And seeking a world without nuclear weapons while its “Major Non-NATO Ally” drastically increases the probability that terrorists will acquire a the most dangerous weapon of all.

Yeah, nukes in a van down by the riv...HEY! Kim K. is divorcing?! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep soundly, Citizen.

Back