People "Shocked" That Muslim Brotherhood Is Fielding a Candidate for President

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
Wait, you mean the MB said one thing but then did another? But... they have no history of that sort of thing. I am shocked. I trusted them...... :rolleyes:

Agreed, there was a walk out of the Constitutional meeting by those less inclined to bang their head as those dissenters didn't want an Islamic constitution.

Egypt wants to pass a law that allows men to have sex with dead wives, but with stringent limits; the wife must not have been dead for longer than 6 hours.
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/25/210198.html

Now, now. That is an equal opportunity law. Women are afforded the same rights as men. Says so right here...

Zamzami Abdul Bari said that marriage remains valid even after death adding that a woman also too had the same right to engage in sex with her dead husband.

When you think about it, the dead won't smell much worse than the average resident of a place like Egypt.

I wonder if the necrophilia law applies to goats and sheep? Good thing I'm not an Egyptian lawyer.

The other day I read that the ancient Egyptians used to mummify women almost immediately after death to prevent necrophilia. My, my...how the times have changed.

Not really..

Back