PJ Pic

*Sigh* Wish I could do just one jump! ... Just too danged expensive here. :(

There's this lucky sumbitch I knew in college who could hitch a ride on a PAF C-130 whenever soldiers did parachute training. His father was an Air Force General.

At least that's what he told me back then.

In my 450-ish freefalls I have never had a falling sensation upon exiting the plane and you are the first person I've ever heard/ read of describing it like that.
Ive never felt the falling either, unless it was extremely slow. Youre out, youre on the hill, youre stable and thats it, really. Although I did have a 47 jump from almost a hover that was AWESOME.

Boggles my mind how there's no "falling" sensation. I'm not doubting any of you, just hard to conceive here on terra firma. That's the one thing about skydiving/free fall that scares the shit out of me more than anything.
I have, however, heard all my friends say (as you all have here) that the plane ride up to altitude is the worst part. Kinda like anticipation before a punishment.

Boggles my mind how there's no "falling" sensation. I'm not doubting any of you, just hard to conceive here on terra firma. That's the one thing about skydiving/free fall that scares the shit out of me more than anything.

Maybe you and Free can get together and do a couple of jumps?

I'm guessing all you need is just someone to hold your hand as you step off the ramp. Who knows? You might just get the hang of it. :D

Ive never felt the falling either, unless it was extremely slow. Youre out, youre on the hill, youre stable and thats it, really. Although I did have a 47 jump from almost a hover that was AWESOME.

Tell us about the PLFs!!! :hmm: <---used that smiley because they've disabled the one with the middle finger.

Personal mantra at tree top level: feet & knees together, feet & knees together, feet & knees together, feet & knees together, feet & knees to....(FEET, ASS, HEAD).

Damn it!

All limbs attached? Able to stand?? Whew!

Good jump!

Maybe you and Free can get together and do a couple of jumps?

I'm guessing all you need is just someone to hold your hand as you step off the ramp. Who knows? You might just get the hang of it. :D

I would need my balls held, not my hand. And FF is not coming anywhere near my hand or my balls.

Got a 60 jump at 10k...Believe they were doing between 40-70 kts. I wanted to scare the new CRO so I exited "head down," and sharked him;)
p.s. He pooped.

Back