Police Officer Ambushed in Philadelphia

The acts of cowards live on forever, in the world of the unforgiven. It is good to hear the officer will survive.

The 18th caught the savage a block away, right D? I hope the fucker fell a few times when being transferred to the wagon. Our brother put a few rounds in him, that's what I am hearing. This is his alive day. Do you know Ofc. Hartnett?

M.

Glad to hear he's stable.

Interesting that the "suspect's," name isn't mentioned in the article. I also see some man-jams in the picture.

The 18th caught the savage a block away, right D? I hope the fucker fell a few times when being transferred to the wagon. Our brother put a few rounds in him, that's what I am hearing. This is his alive day. Do you know Ofc. Hartnett?

M.

No, I hope the officers that got him were wholly professional and not out for revenge or vengeance, I wouldn't blame them for being angry as hell and wanting to allow him to fall a few times, but professionalism in the arrest upholds honor and integrity.

Prayers out for Officer Hartnett and his family, of fellow officers and blood.

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Do you know Ofc. Hartnett?

M.
We've been on a few jobs together. Good dude.

No, I hope the officers that got him were wholly professional and not out for revenge or vengeance, I wouldn't blame them for being angry as hell and wanting to allow him to fall a few times, but professionalism in the arrest upholds honor and integrity.

Prayers out for Officer Hartnett and his family, of fellow officers and blood.

No worries there. This was done by the book; the prosecution won't be tainted by a technical error.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm glad to hear that your brother survived the shooting. Kudos to the arresting officers for being the consummate professionals in wrapping this guy up. I hope to whatever god is listening that the shooter gets locked away for life.

PS, your new mayor is a fucking cock swallowing toady of the highest degree. Someone needs to face fuck him with a brick dick.

I'm glad to hear that your brother survived the shooting. Kudos to the arresting officers for being the consummate professionals in wrapping this guy up. I hope to whatever god is listening that the shooter gets locked away for life.

PS, your new mayor is a fucking cock swallowing toady of the highest degree. Someone needs to face fuck him with a brick dick.

Yeah, he went the PC route. The police commissioner and CO of Homicide didn't dance around the subject at all though. They came right out and told it like it is.

He's not the only one. Senator Bob Casey also says this wasn't representative of a religion. OK, cool. So it's a cult.

Back