PSA - New member Amazon Prime for just $73

Ah, but...
Google "Ontrac delivery complaints" you must. After several issues with the last deliveries, I'm opting out of Prime.

Good thing it's only regional... :-"

Up here in the sticks they just use the traditional methods, like USPS... :D especially since we live in a town of 4000-ish.

LL

Prime is worth the cost hands down. I have been able to purchase car parts, a biometric safe, and more at very good deals. The free two day shipping is an amazing deal. In addition to the instant video selection, unlimited picture storage and more. If you are a student and have a school email address, Prime is only $50 a year and includes everything the regular $99 membership includes. I have had a few hiccups with shipping or some other issue, but Amazon has very good customer service and resolved any issue I had quickly. Even returns are easy peazy.

Last edited:
If you're overseas, Prime is great.

If you hate people and shop online, Prime is great.

If you live near a distribution center (like Florida), Prime is great.

Amazon's TV shows aren't bad. Plus, my wife did a lot of shopping for our picky niece and nephew this Christmas and the shipping paid for the membership.

I wish I'd bought into Prime years ago.

I've been a member for a few years now I guess. I like it a lot. I didn't realize it cost that much, but it's worth it.

Back