Question:

They are a group of pretty squared away guys looking to meet the needs of the guys on the ground who weigh that with making a profit. They lose points for not providing beer in the showroom like some other guys (Grey Group.)

Everything we have received has been good to go and have had no issues with ordering or receiving goods.

Is there something in particular you are looking for or just a general recommendation?

Crip

They are a group of pretty squared away guys looking to meet the needs of the guys on the ground who weigh that with making a profit. They lose points for not providing beer in the showroom like some other guys (Grey Group.)

Everything we have received has been good to go and have had no issues with ordering or receiving goods.

Is there something in particular you are looking for or just a general recommendation?

Crip

Yea. The chest rig / leg rigs and med. packs. I appreciate the intel. Beer is good.

F.M.

Beer is mother's milk, son.

I got to fondle their stuff at SOMA this year, and talk to their reps. Stuff looks solid, but as mentioned above they had no beer at their display. Fortunately, the bar was just downstairs.

The only thing that kept me from going in to check out Grey Group's kit was their signage. (for you other old guys, it looked like it was written by the computer from War Games).
Though I have heard some interesting stories about the owner, I have always been partial to Tactical Tailor just off Ft. Lewis.

Yea. The chest rig / leg rigs and med. packs. I appreciate the intel. Beer is good.

F.M.

I couldn't really tell you about any of those items as I haven't used them personally.

I will be at Bragg in a couple weeks attending SOCMSS-C and plan on stopping in. I will be glad to take a look and give you my thoughts on the craftsmanship, etc...

Let me know.

James

TT is more expensive than GG... but at the moment, TT is closer.... and alas, no beer at TT...

Yeah, but for the longest time TT was throwing kit at us like we were sponsored. It kind of took the edge off the price. That was before they started charging to modify their equipment.

I couldn't really tell you about any of those items as I haven't used them personally.

I will be at Bragg in a couple weeks attending SOCMSS-C and plan on stopping in. I will be glad to take a look and give you my thoughts on the craftsmanship, etc...

Let me know.

James

Sure. Thanks bro. I appreciate it.

Layne (FM.)

Back