Ranger Athlete Warrior

I know this is an older thread it is in regards to the RAW program. Would this be a good program for SFAS prep as well as RASP? http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry/rtb/content/PDF/Ranger School Prep 1 2.pdf I finally found a training partner in my area that is on the same work schedule as myself and the 90 templet that RAW has in the link is what he just started.He is preparing for RASP and ships to OSUT the same day as me, making it very convenient. So i wanted to ask those with experience if it would be of benefit to someone training for the Special Forces pipeline. Thank you.

I know this is an older thread it is in regards to the RAW program. Would this be a good program for SFAS prep as well as RASP? http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry/rtb/content/PDF/Ranger School Prep 1 2.pdf I finally found a training partner in my area that is on the same work schedule as myself and the 90 templet that RAW has in the link is what he just started.He is preparing for RASP and ships to OSUT the same day as me, making it very convenient. So i wanted to ask those with experience if it would be of benefit to someone training for the Special Forces pipeline. Thank you.

You are asking essentially the same question in every fitness and prep thread... STOP NOW. Read and evaluate what others have already said instead of spamming us with the same unresearched question "Is this what I should be doing?"

You need to learn to self evaluate and plan your own workouts and preparation. All of the information is already here on the site in multiple threads... find it, evaluate it, and use it. Use the development algorithm: thesis, antithesis, synthesis, new/revised thesis.

The reason the long time membership/SOF membership here gets bent out of shape in cases like this is that the questioner :
1. thinks he is special because there is no way he can fail and is entitled to ask anything without research.
2. see 1 and add is too lazy to do the work himself.
3. see 1 and add can't be bothered to do any research because all of the SOF guys should be required to answer anything he asks.

We really do want to help you guys get ready.... but we don't want guys on our Teams who feel they are entitled to special treatment and are too lazy to help themselves to the free and open information because it requires more than asking a question that's been asked 5, 10, 15 times.

What has been your mental, emotional, spiritual, moral and ethical prep plan for the upcoming journey? Those are what de-select as many candidates as the physical aspect.

Now go do some friggin research.

Ranger School and the 75th Ranger Rgt w/ RASP are 2 entirely different entities. Prep for 1 does not equate to adequate prep for the latter. At least that's what the Batt boys tell me.

You are asking essentially the same question in every fitness and prep thread... STOP NOW. Read and evaluate what others have already said instead of spamming us with the same unresearched question "Is this what I should be doing?"

You need to learn to self evaluate and plan your own workouts and preparation. All of the information is already here on the site in multiple threads... find it, evaluate it, and use it. Use the development algorithm: thesis, antithesis, synthesis, new/revised thesis.

The reason the long time membership/SOF membership here gets bent out of shape in cases like this is that the questioner :
1. thinks he is special because there is no way he can fail and is entitled to ask anything without research.
2. see 1 and add is too lazy to do the work himself.
3. see 1 and add can't be bothered to do any research because all of the SOF guys should be required to answer anything he asks.

We really do want to help you guys get ready.... but we don't want guys on our Teams who feel they are entitled to special treatment and are too lazy to help themselves to the free and open information because it requires more than asking a question that's been asked 5, 10, 15 times.

What has been your mental, emotional, spiritual, moral and ethical prep plan for the upcoming journey? Those are what de-select as many candidates as the physical aspect.

Now go do some friggin research.
Thank you for the correction.

Back