Ranger Moment

C

Charlie

I wear my 1/75th hat everywhere and on a recent trip while sitting on the bus heading to KCI someone chips in, "Hey Ranger!", I look up and sure enough I have the luck to run into a 3rd batt guy from 84-88 era and as we are chatting another guy chips in "I was at Ft Lewis back in 86", crazy as it was on a bus with 15 people on it, 3 Rangers rally to the scroll.

So you never know where you will meet another fellow Ranger

hell i was suprised to find out here at the mine we have a regimental rendevous going on... 1st bat dude works as a miner
2nd bat flies the DC-4 that supplies us fuel
and I'm making sure the other two bn's keep in line and don't steal shit.. lol

I was stumbling out of a bar in DC a couple years ago and I saw a guy walk in with a 3rd batt pt shirt. Me in my drunken state smacked him on the arm and goes, "hey mother fucker! what company were you in?" Turned out to be in A co, pretty cool.

I was stumbling out of a bar in DC a couple years ago and I saw a guy walk in with a 3rd batt pt shirt. Me in my drunken state smacked him on the arm and goes, "hey mother fucker! what company were you in?" Turned out to be in A co, pretty cool.
That Ranger moment really warms my heart(Im glad he didnt stab you in the forehead):-x

I was in Qudobas the other day getting a burrito to be flown out to RP. When I'd left the house, I just grabbed a necklace from my jewelry box, not paying attention. It was the St Michaels medal the 3/75 chaplain had given me, with a DUI and scroll on one side. The chain hangs so you can't really see the medal, it's between the boobies...lol

I was waiting to pay, when a guy asked me if my husband was at batt. He'd just left 3/75 a few months before himself. I laughed later, the guy had to have been staring to see the thing...LOL

Back