Ranger Vids

Here's one I put together for across the street (no, not that site, the OTHER one!)

Eventually, it will be (or should be anyway) uploaded to the front page, but the owner admin is having server issues.

I used My Spaz because YT edits out anything and everything nowadays just like they did with 275 anger's vid. At least my soundtrack is still intact. This one had a lot of effort put into it. I'm getting almost as good as Boon with these things.....:D

RLTW

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=60422977

Good stuff CM, one thing though are you going through male menopause or something? cause the music was umm lets say calm... lol. You know I want to hear things get broken, life sucks, um ride on dubs, drinking 40s and shit like that. :D

All kidding aside, I like it.

Good stuff CM, one thing though are you going through male menopause or something? cause the music was umm lets say calm... lol. You know I want to hear things get broken, life sucks, um ride on dubs, drinking 40s and shit like that. :D

All kidding aside, I like it.

Yeah yeah yeah.....I've already heard the comments "It's like elevator music"

or "Dude, you put me to sleep....can't you put something else on it and wake the dead??" (my bud from 2/75) I figure you northwet BN boys spent too much time in Seattle and got "Cobained" to death. lol

Geez, what do you guys want, something like Tool? Janes Addiction? Rob Zombie????? Nag nag nag........:p

Best remedy? Turn down the vid volume on mine and play a Panterra track full blast while watching. lol

MH-47G Dark horse
24cxnh4.gif

Back