Rangers jump into week-long festivities

• Thread starter Boondocksaint375
  • Start date
B

Boondocksaint375

FORT BENNING, Ga. – Amid a muggy, hazy Georgia summer afternoon nearly 1,000 U.S. Army Rangers filled the sky over Fryar Drop Zone Aug. 6 to commence the 75th Ranger Regiment’s week-long gathering, Ranger Rendezvous 2007.

More...

Video and pics on link above

Yeah, mich helmets raining down from the skies lol Gotta love fastek buckles :D

Ranger Rendezvous 2007 - photo log

070806-A-2599B-002.jpg

HiRes
U.S. Army Rangers with the 75th Ranger Regiment participate in a mass tactical airborne operation at Fryar Drop Zone, Fort Benning Georgia for the opening event of Ranger Rendezvous 2007.(photo by Staff Sgt. Jason B. Baker, USASOC PAO)

070806-A-2599B-003.jpg

HiRes
U.S. Army Rangers with the 75th Ranger Regiment participate in a mass tactical airborne operation at Fryar Drop Zone, Fort Benning Georgia for the opening event of Ranger Rendezvous 2007. (photo by Staff Sgt. Jason B. Baker, USASOC PAO)

070806-A-2599B-004.jpg

HiRes
U.S. Army Rangers with the 75th Ranger Regiment participate in a mass tactical airborne operation at Fryar Drop Zone, Fort Benning Georgia for the opening event of Ranger Rendezvous 2007. (photo by Staff Sgt. Jason B. Baker, USASOC PAO)

070806-A-2599B-006.jpg

HiRes

RR%20drop-001_TN.jpg

HiRes
U.S. Army Rangers with the 75th Ranger Regiment participate in a mass tactical airborne operation at Fryar Drop Zone, Fort Benning Georgia for the opening event of Ranger Rendezvous 2007. Ranger Rendezvous occurs every two years to coincide with the regimental change of command and allows the Rangers to gather at one location to celebrate the past achievements and build espirit-de-corps. (photo by Staff Sgt. Jason B. Baker, USASOC PAO)

rr%20drop-005_TN.jpg

HiRes
U.S. Army Rangers with the 75th Ranger Regiment participate in a mass tactical airborne operation at Fryar Drop Zone, Fort Benning Georgia for the opening event of Ranger Rendezvous 2007. Ranger Rendezvous occurs every two years to coincide with the regimental change of command and allows the Rangers to gather at one location to celebrate the past achievements and build espirit-de-corps. (photo by Staff Sgt. Jason B. Baker, USASOC PAO)

rr%20drop%20-%20004_TN.jpg

HiRes

MORE TO COME ......

Hah! There's a picture of a buddy of mine from wrestling in HS on there. Fourth row, 5th column, hands on top of the head. Great pictures.

LOL, my 3rd jump i landed ass first on that stupid dirt road. Thought the tail bone was broke

Here are a few More From Cal's site, with the permision of LRP1 (his post)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McS5LmA6a4A"]YouTube - U.S. Army Rangers[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuSCDwMynN8&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Ranger Rendezvous 2007: Drop Zone[/ame]

I'm still so Pissed I missed this!

With all the Jumping going on (another 2 for me thurs) I think we need the Dance!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za2_JoYm_RI&NR=1"]YouTube - Jump Master[/ame]

Back