Rangers wearing multicam

He served in Ranger Battalion at one time. Then he went to 3rd ID for whatever reason. Chances are he was RFS'd or changed units for family reasons.

how does that work? You can be a Ranger but not a Ranger? Can someone 'splain that to the civi chick?:uhh:
As long as he never violated the Ranger Creed, he will be a Ranger for life.:cool:

Once a Ranger, always a Ranger.;)

As long as he never violated the Ranger Creed, he will be a Ranger for life.:cool:

Once a Ranger, always a Ranger.;)

LMAO

Not at what you said Luna, but something that happened the other night.

Got a call to respond to a "Man Down" at a private residence. Get on scene and PD is there. They tell us the guy is ETOH (drunk) and is having seizures, apparently he is trying to quit drinking, and is going through DTs.

So we walk in and start our assessment of this guy. Is obviously drunk. Found out he just finished off a pint and a half of Vodka, in the past few hours. My medic is telling him, he has to go to the hospital to get checked out. he's saying no, he feels fine. So he and my medic are going round and round, with the PD saying he has to go. This guy just wont budge.

While this is going on, I'm checking out his room, where he's at, and notice these, what appear to be "Certificate of Achievements" hanging on his wall. One was for Airborne, another was for SF, and another still, was for Ranger. They looked like (and what turned out to be) those fake CA's that anyone can print off a computer.

So I pipe in and ask this guy...."So you were a Ranger?"
"Yeah" he says pointing up to his CAs.
"Which class?" I ask.
He kinda stumbles and says, "I was with the 82nd Airborne Special Forces."
Okayyyyyy.....I'm doing my best not to start laughing....
"So you were a Ranger then? Tell me what the last line of the Ranger creed is then.", not knowing it myself of course. ;)
He looks at me like I've got a dick growing out of my head, and just sits there.
So I say...."Never shall I leave a fallen Comrade behind."
He just looks at me dumb founded and I just say...."Come on, on the cot. You're going to the hospital."

He knew he had been caught, so he gets up and stumbles over to the cot, and off we go. :D

:doh: hahahahahaahaha

drunk poser:rolleyes:

Oh yeah. When he said he was with the 82nd Airborne Special Forces, I immediately thought of Eddie Murphy in Trading Places....

"Yeah I was with Special Unit Detachment Special Forces. I was all over Nam. I was in Bang Gong, Pun Tang,....I was all over that place. Agent Orange was my code name....yeah Agent Orange."

The cops even had to step out of the room, because they started laughing. >:{ >:{

lol. Good story.

PS
The last stanza of the creed is: Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor.

I immediately thought of Eddie Murphy in Trading Places....

"Yeah I was with Special Unit Detachment Special Forces. I was all over Nam. I was in Bang Gong, Pun Tang,....I was all over that place. Agent Orange was my code name....yeah Agent Orange."
ROFL..I remember that..I liked it when he said he has no legs! "Once you have a man with no legs you never go back"!:D

lol. Good story.

PS
The last stanza of the creed is: Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor.

The last words are RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

ROFL..I remember that..I liked it when he said he has no legs! "Once you have a man with no legs you never go back"!:D

And if you ever hook up with one, and he burns the biscuits, you sure as hell don't have to chase him very far for very long while wielding the cast iron skillet. :D

When I play, I don't wear my gear. LOL:D

You Liar! :D lol

-----------------

I have a question....

I knew the Regiment had authorised multicam for use, with these pics can I assume its been given a general OK for any unit to wear (commander dependent of course), I.E. has it been authorised at Army level?

Or is this simply a case of a commander OK'ing it for his unit?

I think a Change to multicam would be a great move for the Army to make, get rid of that gay grey shit! :2c:

Regiment is its own monkey..... the regular army does regular army things

remember the whole part of usasoc thing

i am willing to bet that they were assigned to land warrior temporarily for testing out that stuff.. lots of testing goes on at fort benning of all kinds of crazy shit.

Back