Re-intro of old member

Coyote

Verified Military
Verified Military
Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I've been on and a lot has changed with me so I figured I'd post another intro.

I shipped off to my Canadian Army basic training in February and graduated in May, then went to my Infantry course in May and graduated a couple of days ago. Graduating those two courses are by far the best accomplishments I have ever had in my life so far and have changed me for the better.

I know I've stepped on some toes here and there while on this forum previously with my ignorance and stupidity while not even in the military - plus the fact that I'm a teenager and don't have the life experience as most of the users do on here, but I'm back just to keep my mouth shut and read.

Cheers.

Welcome back and congratulations on your achievements so far.

What Regiment are you headed to?

Thanks. I'm headed to the Toronto Scottish Regiment. I'm thinking about heading to RCR in reg force when I turn 18 in a couple years, but time will only tell.

I know I've stepped on some toes here and there while on this forum previously with my ignorance and stupidity while not even in the military - plus the fact that I'm a teenager and don't have the life experience as most of the users do on here, but I'm back just to keep my mouth shut and read.

Why are you bringing up old sh!t? ;)

Welcome back. Send in your documents via the link at the top of the page if you want to go ahead and get vetted as "verified military." Sounds like you've earned it.

Why are you bringing up old sh!t? ;)

Welcome back. Send in your documents via the link at the top of the page if you want to go ahead and get vetted as "verified military." Sounds like you've earned it.

I just sent in some documentation, if there is more needed on my part I'll go to my unit clerk and get what else is needed.

I just sent in some documentation, if there is more needed on my part I'll go to my unit clerk and get what else is needed.

Rackmaster felt your docs were legit, so we got you squared away as Ver. Mil. Looking forward to changing that user title to other things as your career progresses.

Rackmaster felt your docs were legit, so we got you squared away as Ver. Mil. Looking forward to changing that user title to other things as your career progresses.

Thank you. I'm very determined to earn other user titles down the road, it'll just take some time. :thumbsup:

Welcome back, know you just need to put on a beret and wear a proper cap badge ;)

Haha, I was sick of the beret for quite some time because I was rockin' the cornflake cap badge for so long. Now I have to get used to this balmoral. :-/:p

Congrats and thank you for your service. Humility is a tough lesson that many still haven't learned including myself at times. This speaks volumes of your character and quality of personality. Best of luck to you and I look forward to your posts.

With deepest respect

Back