Ready for RASP?

You ask for assistance getting ready for RASP, then give a snarky reply to a Ranger who is offering advice.
Enjoy 3 ID.
Someone disliked it simply because I said I knew someone who failed history and still graduated I'm not sure how that's snarky. I came here to ask for advice not to argue I have respect for all of you and would appreciate the help. No disrespect was intended

Son, it took you what, almost 25 posts before you finally figured out the introduction thing? Here is a piece of advice that has weathered the ages...
Pay A-fucking-ttention to detail. Are you going to be that smart or strong RASP candidate? Something tells me you are going to be sucking up a lot of that sweet Georgia red clay. Best of luck to ya, never quit.

There is an Android Smart Phone App that can help you learn the Ranger Creed and also Ranger History, it's a series of flashcards. You can find it for Android at:XXX

Mod edit to remove link until member is in compliance with the applicable rules.
Do you know if they offer this same app for I phone

Do you know if they offer this same app for I phone

Son, do you have one iota of intelligence or initiative in you? If you ever get to RASP you will be told to accomplish a task, you will not be walked through the steps, but you will be expected to meet Task Condition and Standard for the goal. Get over your entitled attitude, nobody will give you anything in any SOF unit, you will earn it or you will fail.

Read instructions, follow instructions, use initiative to accomplish a goal and never argue with a TAC or anybody that has more stripes or bars than you. Yeah, it's that easy. Yes, Sir. No, Sir. No excuse, Sir. (always use Sergeant instead of Sir when addressing an NCO, it's much healthier).

Back