Recent Q-Course Grad Chokes Out Criminal

• Thread starter Deleted member 2517
  • Start date
My apologies, I thought I was replying to someone directly. I'm abroad right now my connection is spotty, and I'm having trouble accessing AKO for any hard copies. It was a long shot, but I do know Birlean, and saw Viper1 had gone to Sage with him....

My apologies, I thought I was replying to someone directly. I'm abroad right now my connection is spotty, and I'm having trouble accessing AKO for any hard copies. It was a long shot, but I do know Birlean, and saw Viper1 had gone to Sage with him....
No problem, but be sure and understand that people are vetted on their own merit, and not by who they know or how many names they can drop. If you personally know a reputable member on here who can verify your info is true then that's another matter. But, if they lie for you or get caught up in a lie you have told then you will both get a complimentary 9 10 11 job as you are ejected from the site.

Understood, and please forgive my lack of forum etiquette! I'm still new to this and I just figured out how to PM......

No problem. We just get a lot of clowns show up here as you may well imagine. We tend to be a little wary until someone is verified. Far too many posers out there as I'm sure you know.

Viper1 is a vetted and highly-regarded member of the site, if you know him and he is willing to vouch for you, that should suffice.

Oh, and you should probably ask him about it via private message ;) Welcome to the site.

Back