Requesting some assistance (ARSOF Board)

Totentanz

Civil Affairs
Verified SOF
My window is currently open (closes Friday) to submit my packet for the ARSOF board (I'm applying for Civil Affairs). If any of the senior members here are willing to take a look at my application memo and resume before I send it up, please PM me.

The second question that I'll throw out here - my commander has agreed to write a letter of recommendation. Does anyone have an example or a format commonly used for this?

Any assistance is appreciated,
Totentanz

If what you need is just a pair of eyes for the grammatical/spelling/punctuation, I'm willing.

LL

By the way I moved this thread here, that's the reason there's not "intro" post from Totentanz.

I know who he is... the math geek... yeah, that's him... :-|

yeah no kidding, have you seen his bio :eek: One smart dude... now we just need to convince him to go to law school so we'd have a resident lawyer to settle all of our legal arguments :D

This board has some "sleepers" on the education side. The funny part is that if you didn't know it, you wouldn't suspect them.

They need to post more. $.02.

DLAB yesterday, packet sent this morning. Thanks to the Troll, LL, and Marauder for taking the time to make sure I was squared away.

This board has some "sleepers" on the education side. The funny part is that if you didn't know it, you wouldn't suspect them.

They need to post more. $.02.
I tend to abide by the policy of "read more, post less"... I'll probably start posting more on a going-forward basis, but as someone who came onto this board with very little knowledge of military, much less SOF, that policy has served me well.

Law school's a possibility, but I'd probably gravitate toward econ/finance with an MBA for post-grad.

Back