Rest easy Stan Lee

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Makes me sad. I have always been more of a DC guy, but Spiderman and The Punisher were all time faves of mine.

Marvel Comics Legend Stan Lee Dead at 95

BI18pEkeJG3AymX5mCdVwHKvx-p7FwHKYe7Vl7sJ3gmDT2Bwc5-L7NLgKxdCNhB8uG_naL0BjWhVHvFvMPMC1j0=s240

Last edited:
I don't wish to sound morbid or come across the wrong way, but I almost in weird way glad he's gone. The last few years he's had to deal with so much in terms of former friends trying to take everything from him and use him for monetary gain it's shameful.

Sad to see him go either way.

RIP Stan... thanks for making my childhood. Not to get overly dramatic or sentimental but I firmly believe that his creations have served as some of the best “role models” and sources of good morals in our society.. he really created the myths and legends of modern America. This one always stuck out to me-
FF832E0A-9B45-4262-A0AC-8CC812E1EFAC.jpeg

Sergeant Fury, Fantastic 4. The Hulk, Spiderman....the list is endless. When I was a kid, I couldn't wait until the next edition got placed in the rack at the convenience store. Instilled in me early on, that good will always triumph over evil.

His final tweet he posted yesterday.

Rest easy Sergeant.

ScreenHunter_2416 Nov. 12 22.38.jpg

Back