Returning after a few years.

BigGian

Verified Military
I would like to reintroduce myself to the community. I originally found this forum in 2018, but do to life I forgot about it.

I am a Combat Veteran, served in the U.S. Army Infantry from 2009 to 2013, and spent a wonderful year in Afghanistan. I have spent a short period as a contractor with Aegis Defence(Don't Recommend). I have been certified as an EMT-B and Firefighter, but ultimately became a Law Enforcement Officer in 2020. Due to my immense amount of luck, I graduated a few weeks prior to George Floyd's death and spent some time on riot control lines in a large metro area of the Midwest. I moved departments to a smaller agency in south Mississippi, and earn a position with their Special Response Team. I am currently looking into completing my bachelors degree and moving on to a federal agency if I can land the job.

I appreciate everyone's service here no matter what you have done. We all deserves a little respect in my opinion.

I am a father to a little girl who thankfully looks like her Mom but has my attitude(God Help Me). I spend as much time outdoors as I can fishing.
I hope to hear many story from you all in the future and maybe learn a few things.

BIGGIAN

Back