Reverse Phone Lookup

The Hate Ape

MARSOC
SOF Support
Does anyone have experience with a service that works? Earlier this week I had an issue with someone over the phone whom I have no other contact information for - wanted to develop some SA. The guy is either a nut job or messing with the wrong person; either way I'd like to have the peace of mind of knowing who I am dealing with.

H/A

Often Googling the number will provide info. If attached to a business you might get a link, if it is a mobile, that might be more difficult to pin down unless he uses the number on a website somewhere.

I have a buddy who works for Verizon and he said they used to be able to reverse-track nearly any mobile number, but when the rules changed and it was decided you can keep your number even if you change carriers, that fun pretty much disappeared.

I have used and had success with whitepages. For a small fee which I don't remember, I believe it was a dollar, you can get the name of the person the phone is registered to texted to you and some other information which can help you do a deep dive on who they are. I believe it will prompt you for a subscription, but, replying to the text with the prompt to not subscribe has never had me billed beyond the one offs I requested. I haven't used it in some time though.

A friend has one of those reverse look up page paid memberships. Had to resort to using it once, and it's insane how much info they have tied to each phone #

Back