Force Multiplier Fitness

Echo1zero

Special Forces
Verified SOF
Thank you to the ShadowSpear admins for allowing me the opportunity to share information about my training company. My team and I hope to be of value to this community.

Website
Instagram

Force Multiplier Fitness (FMF) is a specialized mentorship, fitness, nutrition, and mindset training company that offers tailored programs to prepare individuals for a career in Special Operations. These programs are designed to enhance physical performance, improve nutrition habits, and develop mental resilience. FMF's approach focuses on personalized training, mentorship by Green Berets, and guidance from a Sport Psychologist (PhD) with expertise and extensive experience in the Special Operations community. The goal is to help candidates excel in their Special Operations preparation through careful consideration of their unique strengths and weaknesses. Our programs are flexible, offering a comprehensive approach to physical and mental readiness.

In parallel to our core mission of preparing individuals for careers in Special Operations, Force Multiplier Fitness (FMF) extends its comprehensive expertise to the broader realm of health and fitness. Our specialized mentorship, fitness, nutrition, and mindset training programs, initially designed for elite military training, offer valuable insights for anyone seeking other unique challenges or to simply improve their well-being. Our holistic approach, personalized training, and guidance can equip individuals from all walks of life with the tools to enhance physical performance, refine nutrition habits, and develop mental resilience. FMF's flexible and individualized programs provide a comprehensive framework for achieving health and fitness goals. We are dedicated to empowering individuals in their journey towards improved health, regardless of their specific pursuits.

What Sets FMF Apart:
  • Personalized Training: Tailored to your unique strengths and weaknesses and created by trainers who have almost two decades of programming experience.
  • Mentorship by Green Berets and Experienced Trainers: Learn from the best in the field.
  • Guidance from a Sport Psychologist (PhD): Benefit from specialized expertise.
Our Promise: We're here to help you unlock your full potential and crush your Special Operations goals. Our flexible, individualized programs provide a comprehensive approach to physical and mental readiness. However, our training and coaching endeavors are not limited to SOF preparation. We offer the same level of dedication and commitment to the broader health and fitness community. Our insights, training, and guidance can help anyone seeking to enhance their well-being.

Working With FMF: No matter your pursuit, we're here to empower you on your journey towards improved health and accomplishing your specific goals.

General Expectations:

Maintain daily open lines of communication with the candidates/clients through phone and email.
Review progress during AAR sessions and make necessary adjustments to training plans.
  • Phase 1 (month 1): Benchmarking
    • Initial intake interview
    • Weekly tailored workout program
    • Nutrition guidance
    • Mindset tools
    • Weekly after action review (AAR) meeting via phone
    • Phone meeting with a Sport Psychologist after week 2
  • Phase 2 (month 2+): Sustainment
    • Bi-monthly tailored workout, nutrition, and mindset programming
    • Bi-monthly AARs
If you're interested in learning more about becoming a Force Multiplier in your own life, reach out to me here or contact us at Cadre@fm.fitness.

Back