Royal Navy: First female skipper of a warship in Navy's 500-year history

AWP

SOF Support
That's the 3rd rap/hip hop quote from you in just as many weeks. Not really sure what to make of that... O_o
And this one by the great Sean Carter.

That's the 3rd rap/hip hop quote from you in just as many weeks. Not really sure what to make of that... O_o

If you use "great" and "rap/hip hop" again in the same post I will walk to your house and remove one of your eyes with a spoon and eat it in front of you.

I'll be sure to contract pink eye prior to your arrival.
And Free is the one quoting these scholarly gentlemen, not me. :D

I'm educated and shit. My iPod contains just about every genre out there except country.

Women's Royal Naval Service, WRNS. The British had a habit of adding "Woman" in front of everything, until recently they still had Woman Police Constables (WPCs) and IIRC all the police ranks bar commissioned ranks had it in front.

Women's Royal Naval Service, WRNS. The British had a habit of adding "Woman" in front of everything, until recently they still had Woman Police Constables (WPCs) and IIRC all the police ranks bar commissioned ranks had it in front.

Your attempts to educate are for naught, "Wrens" is now a part of my lexicon. I am immune to your Commonwealth education.

;)

Your attempts to educate are for naught, "Wrens" is now a part of my lexicon. I am immune to your Commonwealth education.

;)

Hail your new Monarch, Americanski sons of corgi!

(Back when she was actually quite saucy)

article-1052881-028A5C6000000578-592_468x564.jpg

Back