S&W 500 Magnum

7point62

I just came in from shooting "the most powerful handgun in the world", the S&W 82oz 18" long 500 Magnum 50 cal Hunter. All I can say is Madre de Dios...

MVC-001F.jpg

5 round cylinder, the kick is straight back at cha...hard. You anchor your feet before pulling the trigger. 5 rounds later my fuckin hand hurts. Another 5 rounds and it ain't fun no more and I wanna not shoot it.

Yes Virginia, there can be too much of a good thing. Not recommended for CC unless you are 20 feet tall.

D

dusty

I bought the one with the 1 7/8'' barrel for CCW.

Comes with a holster, a box of ammo, 1000 tabs of Vicodin and a free cochlear implant.:D

D

dusty

What sucks is, when you wing the BG, you don't get to say, "Well, how many was it, punk? Five? Or was it six."

7point62

What sucks is, when you wing the BG, you don't get to say, "Well, how many was it, punk? Five? Or was it six."

LMAO. I shot 5 rounds, had 3 Natural Lites. Shot 5 more rounds, had 1 Natural Lite and 2 Killians. The beer has dulled the hand pain. :D

08steeda

I would never own one even if somebody offered it for free!!! I don't hunt Peterbilts or Locomotives so it just does not make sense to me!

You are the MAN for even putting 10 rounds through it!