SAFETY ALERT: WALTHER PPK & PPK/S PISTOLS RECALLED!

Cabbage Head

SSSO I, II, III, IV & V
Verified SWAT
Just got this info today. Pass it on to everyone you know that may have one of these or knows someone that does.

1. *****SAFETY ALERT: WALTHER PPK & PPK/S PISTOLS RECALLED!

Friday, Smith and Wesson, which manufactures and sells Walther firearms
in the United States, announced a recall of all Walther PPK and PPK/S
pistols manufactured between March 21, 2002, and February 3, 2009,
because a defect in the firing mechanism that may cause the gun to
discharge with no pull on the trigger.

More information about this recall is available at

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...catalogId=10001&content=62303&sectionId=10506

All PPK and PPK/S owners form a line at my door.... so I can slap the shit out of you. Those guns have been, and will continue to be, gigantic pieces of shit.

All PPK and PPK/S owners form a line at my door.... so I can slap the shit out of you. Those guns have been, and will continue to be, gigantic pieces of shit.

Word. :)

Besides, anyone who shoots .380 deserves what they get. Might as well just throw rocks! :p

What's wrong with the PPKs, generally speaking?

They are VERY finicky about ammo, have crap sights, 900 lb trigger pulls, lots of nasty sharp edges, are stainless and thus very shiny, etc. etc.

C

R

A

P

/thread

Funnily enough a few years ago the Police here had problems with their Remingtons doing the same thing.

Got Bushmasters now though.

Remington whats?

Rifles? Bolt actions? Bushmasters? WTF?

Cops in NZ couldn't hit a barn door from 3 paces with a shotgun!

700s IIRC, with that old old wooden stock. Might not have been 700s specifically though. I'd have to look it up.

You're right they couldn't. Army is shutting off one of their new fangled 360 ranges in Auckland (you know who that means) to everyone but the army. So AOS and STG won't be able to make use of it, which sucks IMO.

700s IIRC, with that old old wooden stock. Might not have been 700s specifically though. I'd have to look it up.

You're right they couldn't. Army is shutting off one of their new fangled 360 ranges in Auckland (you know who that means) to everyone but the army. So AOS and STG won't be able to make use of it, which sucks IMO.

So they are replacing their precision rifles with an assault rifle... :uhh: Smart... :rolleyes:

They are tards, get your arse to OZ and do some real policing.

Funnily enough I've considered joing Aussie Customs on their boats out in the NT (that's the only time you can join ACS without being a citizen). They've got M16s and I think .50s on their boats. Ohhhh yeah :D

Very old Walther products were good; the P4 / 38K comes to mind, especially the aluminum ones made in France. Very light, concealable, and durable.

Yeah, the P5 and P99 are good, too. It's just that the PPKs are made in the US now - and they suck for it.

You're not a badass until you have a P-38K and a powder blue sweater over your turtleneck.:D

ispy.jpg

Back