Saudi-Iran Conflict

Puts Trump in a real pickle given it's election season. Last thing he wants is to put us in another conflict right before people head to the polls. Last thing he needs is to sit idly by as Iran does what they want.

We don't need to do anything besides turn up the heat with more sanctions. Their economy is in the toilet right now because of it, their pensions are running dry, a lot of their military is parked because they don't have enough money for fuel. If Trump wants to come out of this smelling like a rose, he would call from more and harsher sanctions.

Mehhh, we should straight fuck Iran off back to the stone age. There is no country more deserving of some rape, kill, pillage and burn, then those sorry motherfuckers. Kill off the males, burn out the villages, breed out the woman, raise our flag and our middle finger to the world.

That's what Iran deserves. Hell I'd come back as E nothing for that...

Mehhh, we should straight fuck Iran off back to the stone age. There is no country more deserving of some rape, kill, pillage and burn, then those sorry motherfuckers. Kill off the males, burn out the villages, breed out the woman, raise our flag and our middle finger to the world.

As much as I agree with you, I think we're better off letting them cannibalize themselves. Like @Devildoc said, Iran's economy is in the toilet. The Iranian people are probably restless too and starvation in conjunction with economic collapse are the best ingredients for bloody revolution.

It also looks like the PRC is trying to breath some life into Iran, via trade and money, but they won't be able to with their own economy in the shitter. All we need to do is sit back and watch Iran tear itself apart.

We should've done it when Carter was president. An ultimatum: release the hostages in 48 hours or we make one giant, smoking crater out of your country. Period.

As it is now, we've got to continue overtly and covertly to disrupt and weaken, support opposition, foment rebellion. And maybe encourage the IDF to find a pretext to smoke suspected nuke targets...and be back in time for beer call.

Sending ADA to Saudi...yawn. We have Patriots all over the AOR andthey come in different blocks with different capabilities, the Saudis have Patriots, plus other factors. Much ado about nothing unless you're a Patriot soldier deploying at near record rates for those units.

Question why would Iran do such a ballsy ass move as this? Isn’t this inviting retaliation for them?

Question why would Iran do such a ballsy ass move as this? Isn’t this inviting retaliation for them?
Think of Iran as an evil bitch of an ex-wife (or husband may as well be progressive). Now think of ex-wife as having lost custody of the kids, is broke, and is about to lose all the child support bennies that have been funding her coke/weed habit.

Having lost leverage the ex-wife is now trying to get you to smack her ass down; so she can put you behind bars and take your kids away. Hence the crazy ex-wife (Iran) keying your car, stealing your lawnmower, and busting up your side-hoe's car windshield.

Question is, do we smack that hoe's ass into the ground so hard that Jesus says 'Oh Lawd Dat Ass', or do we play it smart and laugh at the crazy bitch when she's reduced to selling blowies and rub & tugs at the local truck stop?

Add on: I may need to lay off the soap opera's for a bit...:ROFLMAO:

Back