Saudi-Iran Conflict

@lindy here is the best translations my wife had. She is a former Farsi linguist with 3/3.

نابودتون میکنم

or

نکنبا من کل کل

She said the computer and email messed with formatting on her. And I may have messed up the second one more with copy+paste.

“The Iranian national leadership was furious with the tactical commander who shot down the drone because they clearly did not want that provocation to take place,” he said. “Based on those facts, new information to the president, he called off the strike. And I don’t think there will be a re-attack based on now the conclusion by the intelligence community that this was not the national leadership’s intention to conduct this provocation.” -Source
...and we’re done for now.

That Iran sucks?

That they were planning on doing that all along - they just couldnt afford to because they had 150 billion dollars in assets frozen to keep them from doing it?

That the reason they can finally afford to go over the Uranium limit is because they found 150 billion dollars laying around that they had already earmarked for their nuke program??

....that they are just poor innocent victims of OrangeManBad ??

Last edited:
If they were smart, this would have happened on Monday when the markets open. Attack on oil refinery will likely be forgotten unless something else drastic happens this weekend or they really affected output.

Pompeo: Iran Behind Oil Attack in Saudi

My guess would be Iran based solely on the weaponry. And incidentally, when you fuck with Saudi oil production you're fucking with a percentage of global oil, hence it's terrorism, hence rates retaliatory punishment.

So output is coming back sooner than expected. SA is back to 70% of pre attack output.

Saudi production back up

And to hell with the speculators that predicted hard core supply line disruptions as a way to artificially jack up the damn price!
This annoys me...I needed one of my holdings to go up so I could exit.

Back