SEAL Team 6

TheSiatonist

Designated Hoops Sniper!
4j6pg7.jpg

Cheers!

you should see my fucking disgusting mustache. It looks dirty, stringy and pube-like. Like Matthew Mcconaughey in Dazed and Confused. I'd post it but i'm sure that the ladies here would instantly bring me up on rape charges. ;)

I don't recognize any of them, especially by their staches. How could I. :rolleyes:

Looks like every single member of the Team is carrying a crew served weapon. How much suppressive fire does one team need ?? :uhh: :D

Should we even be posting pics, regardless if their available at other online venues ?

I thought our policy was not to touch Black Side/Tier One stuff on an open board.

Just a thought.

I knew two of them really well, that's why they popped out at me, even with the blacked out eyes.

I know one guy that was with that Team in 92, his first operational year. I can't pick him out to save my life. :(

Of course that pic say's January of 92. He may become operational later than January. Besides, it's been a long time and he looks way different now.

Just sayin.

2012 would be 20 years from 1992. A mere 2 years from now. I bet money that 99% of those guys are retired. (from the Military that is)

2012 would be 20 years from 1992. A mere 2 years from now. I bet money that 99% of those guys are retired. (from the Military that is)

The guy I'm thinking was in the pic is now the Senior Enlisted Advisor to Naval Special Warfare. He's still in the game.

If the picture were more current, in better condition, and/ or simply showed more I'd pull it. A grainy B&W team photo of Tom Selleck clones from 18 years ago without posting names doesn't bother me much.

Back